• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daniel's scandals and rumours

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Handgun, wat your agenda ?

I rather swallow the bitter pill now then to suffer later. DG is a known player amongst those close to him and he is smart to be discreet and selects his prey carefully. It is better for WP to know now then to know after he gets into Parliament. He will pull the rest of the party down.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl mentioned in this thread is not the right girl. Cheong Shuying Sheela is not correct. Our MSM really have poor standard to report the wrong girl and even the wrong year.

4Zy8PJ

This is not the girl.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...l-goh-srtudent-mistress-csi-ed-5151656-5.html

A close friend in NUS told me that there was a girl who is "very close" to DG. She is truly the student of DG but the year of their very physical relationship is not 2008 but 2006. Her initials are VW and I also know that the girl is now a high ranking civil servant.

Can anyone find her?

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was the head honcho in WP, I will cut this Daniel lose. Not point having such scandal on his candidate, affecting the entire party, when this bugger had just joined.
Now they want to field this candidate against Tooth pick thief LSS thinking that he and his Pappy goons can be taken easier than MP GRC.

Bad management and BAD decision making is becoming a hallmark for the WP gang.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather swallow the bitter pill now then to suffer later. DG is a known player amongst those close to him and he is smart to be discreet and selects his prey carefully. It is better for WP to know now then to know after he gets into Parliament. He will pull the rest of the party down.

Not so sure about Liane and Dan but Liane and Bernard Chen was together for a while... its well known that WP is good place for youngster to get chicks ...

Lao jiao who know more can start a whole new thread on the BC story:wink::p

so Liane was seeing Dan Goh behind Bernard Chen's back ?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What I know is that Dan Goh and Ru (otherwise know as He Ting Ru, people in party called her Ru, nobody call her Ting Ru) are super CLOSE because they both start in PL division helping Show Mao... even though they both decline to join initially... we all know their CVs are too bright and shiny to ignore...

the way they scheme their way close to Show Mao is amazing.. Dan and Ru also got close to Jane and ultimately replace her ...

They do some special high level strategy work for Jane than low level grunt like Liane will not have access to...
so Dan and Ru are super close together... on both strategic work and MPS

Interesting to know that Dan got close to Liane after he transferred out of PL to PE... wonder what Ru will think .. :*::*::*::*::*::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumours about Daniel and his popularity with ladies had been flying within WP for a some time. I am surprised with the news report on his alleged affairs with his student as it was always thought to be with someone else within the party. Even the elders of WP knew but all didn't want to pursue further as Daniel's CV is a great boost to WP's image for the coming GE.

I was told by a member that one of the ladies linked to Daniel is Liane Ng who is also in WP. Both of them will stick together during events and appear close. Some even noticed that both will appear distracted during WP events. They look like are texting each other secretly while taking short glance at each other. Many suspected something but no one could confirm especially when the elders are not doing anything about it.

https://twitter.com/angmohlian

https://instagram.com/angmohlian/

135liane.jpg

105WP_group.png

1391597_10152334850812301_9204523309361373998_n.jpg

stop smearing

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls all public info... its well known in opposition circle some of us actually help rather than just rant online

Hehe ya right. Helping which side?
The good things which this smear campaigns.....it's a double edged sword.
Either the target will lose votes or it could also backfire on you back.
We shall know on sept 11....many are not as dumb as in 2011 anymore.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never agree to anyone ( particularly politicians ) using this kind of smear campaign on the election candidate.

I don't think this is the kind of tactic from PAP either.

Someone is out to discredit Daniel Goh. The timing of the scandal is targeted and intentional to inflict damage on his credibility as a candidate to stand for election.

LianHe Zhaobao, as a responsible press should not have printed scandals and rumors of election candidates without first verifying the facts.

It is the right thing that Daniel Goh made a police report to get to the bottom of the matter so as to clear his name of the scandal.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone is out to discredit Daniel Goh. The timing of the scandal is targeted and intentional to inflict damage on his credibility as a candidate to stand for election.

Must be ex-g/f or someone who wanted to be his g/f.

It's always the girls who sabo and seeks to destroy a man's career.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the right thing that Daniel Goh made a police report to get to the bottom of the matter so as to clear his name of the scandal.

It is good to know this case proves that can report police for such anonymous smearing and defamation.

That SPF will accept the case to investigate and will not ask you to find lawyer to sue the anonymous party yourself.

WP and us all lesser mortals can feel so protected by SPF now!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never agree to anyone ( particularly politicians ) using this kind of smear campaign on the election candidate.

Why, do you honestly think the PAP isn't capable of such underhanded antics? :rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
One wunders if the person is so concern about wp, then why did write to the them and inform earlier, but wait until election time:biggrin:

The more the white bastards want them out, the more we should want them in:smile:

LianHe Zhaobao, as a responsible press should not have printed scandals and rumors of election candidates without first verifying the facts.

GE2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls all public info... its well known in opposition circle some of us actually help rather than just rant online

Matthew Liew aka broccoli aka lemon aka ChewCheng

Public info as in how you always systematically look out for pa members wannabe and arrange them to service senior grass roots members? What you did for the senior pa members in hangzhou you really think can be kept a secret?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
still contesting means = double confirmed is INNOCENCE

For WP, for such candidate to have joined them with such creditial like some Assos Prof , they would have been so proud to display , that they would 'protect' him rather than let him go.

Even if he had shagged another man's wife, they would not mind.

But going to the polls as an opposition, the odds are already stacked against them.

And all it takes is a unproven little scandal, to tipped the scales over to the PaP.

But as usual opposition never approached an election to win. They just wants to make a presence for around 2 weeks of rally, to blare their nonsense ( and some getting sued for it later) and then are happy to collect their deposit back! LoLoLoL

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
For WP, for such candidate to have joined them with such creditial like some Assos Prof , they would have been so proud to display , that they would 'protect' him rather than let him go.

Even if he had shagged another man's wife, they would not mind.

But going to the polls as an opposition, the odds are already stacked against them.

And all it takes is a unproven little scandal, to tipped the scales over to the PaP.

But as usual opposition never approached an election to win. They just wants to make a presence for around 2 weeks of rally, to blare their nonsense ( and some getting sued for it later) and then are happy to collect their deposit back! LoLoLoL
SoIsee dog

How's your good friend Lionel souza dog doing? Heard his private detective business is struggling to stay afloat. You still drinking with him regularly or you siam him now that he is down and out. Not much pte detective business he can get from pa right.

He still bitter about being passover for hougang?