• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Aljunied team - maybe SL or Pritam can go out?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we need all first team now that Pappies going to send their 'C' squad? Maybe SL or Pritam can helm another GRC ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do we need all first team now that Pappies going to send their 'C' squad? Maybe SL or Pritam can helm another GRC ?

It is best to deepen WP's stake in Aljunied. Looks like PAP has conceded Aljunied, Fengsan, Hougang, PE. PAP is desperately hoping to retain MP, Macpherson and Eunos against WP's charge brigade. If NS comes in for WP at MP and WP sends in its GE 2015 star He Ting Ru, MP will fall and GCT will suffer the ignominy of an ex PM defeated by two young girls

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
no the WP is playing it first world style--MPs to defence their own constituencies. Only PAP shift people around.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SL must stay. Otherwise PAP will accuse her and WP of running away from town council $ problems. Between Pritam and CSM, I reckon better for CSM to move and head another team. He is the main magnet attracting very good chaps to gravitate towards the WP.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SL must stay. Otherwise PAP will accuse her and WP of running away from town council $ problems. Between Pritam and CSM, I reckon better for CSM to move and head another team. He is the main magnet attracting very good chaps to gravitate towards the WP.

Unless they are willing to risk their MP allowance for the party. Quite tricky actually.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. Pritam has had very little work experience. He is not someone who can hold the fort, at least for the time being. It has to be LTK or SL as they are being seen as WP icons. CSM is too quiet, too mild, but in terms of international work experience, no one in WP can match him.

Last edited:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

why is CSM so quiet and taking such a low profile

I expected him to come up first and fast to lead the workers party after the last victory

he seems contented to stay low

I am sure he is one of the best and most talented oppo member we have here in Singapore

yes, he should lead a team in another GRC

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
All incumbent of WP should stay to establish a base; have faith in other members to expand the territory at the expense of pap. This is a strategy old Sun Tzu will appreciate.

[A 2011 lesson: Chiam left PP to venture and lost everything. A mistake. He should have stayed and sent Lina out then.]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I expected him to come up first and fast to lead the workers party after the last victory

I am sure he is one of the best and most talented oppo member we have here in Singapore

I will speak to him on this.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

The gang around him since 2011 are now candidates to add territories to WP Land. His mentorship is the secret weapon.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or can we say PAP has succeeded in their strategy. Confine WP heavyweights in Aljunied !

this is pretty dangerous scenario

one mistake and all will just perish - all the heavy weights

and I am quite sure Aljunied is now rather shaky as the ground support has shifted
towards the PAP after the town council debacle

workers party ltk and sl are getting rather nomadic arrogance

only CSM is still untested...eventually I hope CSM should lead the party or perhaps
he should leave the tyranny of ltk and form his own party!!!

majulah CSM!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

and I am quite sure Aljunied is now rather shaky as the ground support has shifted

only CSM is still untested...eventually I hope CSM should lead the party or perhaps

majulah CSM!!!

U talking rot!

kopiOcbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

majulah CSM!!!

attachment.php

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is best to deepen WP's stake in Aljunied. Looks like PAP has conceded Aljunied, Fengsan, Hougang, PE. PAP is desperately hoping to retain MP, Macpherson and Eunos against WP's charge brigade. If NS comes in for WP at MP and WP sends in its GE 2015 star He Ting Ru, MP will fall and GCT will suffer the ignominy of an ex PM defeated by two young girls

FCUK YOU FCUKER!!! ESM Goh will not be beaten by two little girls!!! FCUK YOU!!!!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at these clowns to contest in Aljunied GRC even a Minister is afraid to join this team.
These clowns will be rewarded a PPM title after the circus show end.

Attachments

• circus.jpg
    circus.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 430

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pritam goes out no difference lah, he has no votes except from his own people. only LTK and SL to a lesser degree have the national appeal to turn the tide of election to WP's advantage elsewhere.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no the WP is playing it first world style--MPs to defence their own constituencies. Only PAP shift people around.

So senile cancer- and foot-in-mouth sufferer Wooden Talk Cock Goh is not even aware that his own boss is creating
nomads behind his backside?