• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Mole Opposition Party Is Covertly Working For PAP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is NSP a PAP Mole? If not how did Sebastian Teo get to where he is now despite his criminal background?

Is SDA working for PAP to smear the good name of all Opposition Parties? If not how does Desmond Lim survive so long despite his lack of qualities?

Something is very fishy.

WP is right to just go in and fight the PAP. Don't bother to negotiate with other Parties because we don't know which mole Party is working for the PAP. Could it be NSP, SDA, DPP?

jw5

Loyal
I have a piece of advice for all opposition supporters or anyone who wants a better and more democratic Singapore for ordinary folk and not just for the elites and their family members and cronies.

It's not important who are moles at this juncture. Whenever there is a straight fight between an opposition party and pap, just vote the opposition party.

After the opposition party members get into parliament and start talking and voting, you will be in a better position to assess who are the moles. If you worry too much about moles, spoil your vote, don't turn up, or worst, end up voting pap, you will be no better than before.

Don't forget that there are pap moles trying to discredit opposition members as moles too. If you have been observant in this forum or you have some basic intelligence, you will know who I mean. :rolleyes:

Forummer GoldenDragon used to claim that LTK and CSJ were both pap moles. He also claimed that he was from ISD. Now he has suddenly become LTK's biggest fan and is totally silent on CSJ, instead harping incessantly (perhaps temporarily) about NSP. If that is not a fucking two headed snake of a mole, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a piece of advice for all opposition supporters or anyone who wants a better and more democratic Singapore for ordinary folk and not just for the elites and their family members and cronies.

It's not important who are moles at this juncture. Whenever there is a straight fight between an opposition party and pap, just vote the opposition party.

After the opposition party members get into parliament and start talking and voting, you will be in a better position to assess who are the moles. If you worry too much about moles, spoil your vote, don't turn up, or worst, end up voting pap, you will be no better than before.

Don't forget that there are pap moles trying to discredit opposition members as moles too. If you have been observant in this forum or you have some basic intelligence, you will know who I mean. :rolleyes:

Forummer GoldenDragon used to claim that LTK and CSJ were both pap moles. He also claimed that he was from ISD. Now he has suddenly become LTK's biggest fan and is totally silent on CSJ, instead harping incessantly (perhaps temporarily) about NSP. If that is not a fucking two headed snake of a mole, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

What happens if there is a 3CF? Eg Macpherson SMC between PAP, WP and NSP?

jw5

Loyal
Just choose the opposition party that you think is more likely to win and/or less likely/unlikely to be a mole.

It's very simple, but unfortunately you will have fucking manipulative snakes/moles like GoldenDragon who think that they are smarter than everyone else trying to make it complicated.

What happens if there is a 3CF? Eg Macpherson SMC between PAP, WP and NSP?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes that's right.
Vote for any party EXCEPT for vile PAP
Mole or no mole we will sort them out later.,
Also even for SDA which I have said Desmond is a certified mole.....I dun think the entire party is made up of moles.
So vote for opposition first then we'll catch the moles later

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just choose the opposition party that you think is more likely to win and/or less unlikely/unlikely to be a mole.

Good advice. Thank you.

It is important for Singaporeans to vote out moles and spoilers who are out to split Opposition votes and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Take the case of PE BE. Good think PE were wise and voted overwhelmingly for WP's LLL. If not for that, moles and spoilers will be out at GE 2015 and may just tilt the results to favour PAP is hotly contested area.

For PE BE, i didn't trust SDA.

For GE 2015, if there is going to be a 2CF between PAP, WP and NSP, I hope all Opposition voters will cast their votes for WP and give zero to NSP. that's the way to deal with PAP moles and tell them there is no place for such moles in SG's politics

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes that's right.
Vote for any party EXCEPT for vile PAP
Mole or no mole we will sort them out later.,
Also even for SDA which I have said Desmond is a certified mole.....I dun think the entire party is made up of moles.
So vote for opposition first then we'll catch the moles later

Thank you. We must continue to keep this issue warm and narrow down the moles.

So far Desmond is a suspect.

ST is also a suspect because despite his criminal background the is able to survive and come this far. It must with pap's blessinsg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i may indeed be dumb or i am asking for others to know.

do u believe that some will still vote for NSP?

It's their right who anyone wants to vote.....that's democracy.
NSP voters might seem dumb to you in this instance but they none dumber than pappy voters.
Right now is opposition vs vile pap.....not WP vs NSP.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's their right who anyone wants to vote.....that's democracy.
NSP voters might seem dumb to you in this instance but they none dumber than pappy voters.
Right now is opposition vs vile pap.....not WP vs NSP.....

no one is dumb. we are all entitled to vote for whom we want and ask any question we want.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good advice. Thank you.

It is important for Singaporeans to vote out moles and spoilers who are out to split Opposition votes and teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Take the case of PE BE. Good think PE were wise and voted overwhelmingly for WP's LLL. If not for that, moles and spoilers will be out at GE 2015 and may just tilt the results to favour PAP is hotly contested area.

For PE BE, i didn't trust SDA.

For GE 2015, if there is going to be a 2CF between PAP, WP and NSP, I hope all Opposition voters will cast their votes for WP and give zero to NSP. that's the way to deal with PAP moles and tell them there is no place for such moles in SG's politics

Fuck your moles.
Real or imaginary moles.
Even a real rat , or mole, out of a fucking sewer must be voted in if standing against PAP

Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your moles.
Real or imaginary moles.
Even a real rat , or mole, out of a fucking sewer must be voted in if standing against PAP

a mole's role is not to defeat pap. A mole is to disrupt the Opposition Party and allow the PAP a clear passage to win

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one is dumb. we are all entitled to vote for whom we want and ask any question we want.

Pappy voters are stewpig. Period.
Unless you belong to the elite class which most cronies and minions have direct vested interests by voting for vile pappies.....but that's only a small %.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
a mole's role is not to defeat pap. A mole is to disrupt the Opposition Party and allow the PAP a clear passage to win

Prior to joining this forum, I only knew a mole as those inconvenient and embarrassing little black specks on the skin. What an education I got here :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappy voters are stewpig. Period.
Unless you belong to the elite class which most cronies and minions have direct vested interests by voting for vile pappies.....but that's only a small %.

But they are entitled to vote for whom they want. So cant call them stupid

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mole is also to create fear that the govt can be changed by contesting in every ward. They make themselves appear silly to give pap more % support. Therefore, by voting a mole, pap's plan will not succeed. As to changing govt, no need to worry there are their hardcore supporters an fence sitter who will be turned off by the antics of the mole.