• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muhammed - the movie

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there's been enough movies about Jesus Christ, and hardly any of Muhammed, and whilst Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, there aren't many stories of its prophet and other characters in the faith, other than fanatical Imams and religious jihads. Looks like a serious movie has been released, and it will be good for society to watch it. I know I will. Let's see how it will impact audiences around the world, hopefully, show us events in Islam that are enlightening, and entertain us at the same time.

Cheers!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/08/28/iran-premieres-big-budget-epic-film-muhammad.html

Iran premieres big-budget epic film 'Muhammad' Ali Noorani, Agence France-Presse, Tehran, Iran | Entertainment | Fri, August 28 2015, 9:19 AM

Iran's most expensive movie, "Muhammad", which chronicles the childhood of the Muslim prophet, opened nationwide on Thursday, winning praise from early audiences.Directed by Majid Majidi, the 171-minute, visually stunning film cost around $40 million (36 million euros), partly funded by the state, and took more than seven years to complete.Majidi says the aim of his work, the first part of a trilogy, is to reclaim the rightful image of Islam, which he said extremists have distorted."Unfortunately at this time the impression of Islam is of a radical, fanatical and violent religion, which is not what it's about," he said in Montreal, where "Muhammad" had its international premiere, hours after screening back home."The barbaric acts of terrorism conducted by terrorist groups under the guise of Islam are not related to Islam," he said, alluding to beheadings and destruction of cultural treasures by Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq."Islam is a religion of peace, friendship and love, and I tried to show this in the film.""Muhammad," which captures Saudi Arabia more than 1,400 years ago, offers much more than stereotypical trains of Arabs on camels riding across yellow sand dunes.It takes cinemagoers from the miraculous birth of the future prophet up to his teenage years, and is packed with miracles. The crew of "Muhammad" is indicative of the film's ambition.It includes three-time Oscar-winning Italian cinematographer Vittorio Storaro. And the score was devised by India's Allah Rakha Rahman, a double Academy Award winner for the Danny Boyle-directed blockbuster "Slumdog Millionaire."In one scene, an army of tribesmen mounted on elephants charges the holy city of Mecca to heart-pounding music, only to be destroyed by a flock of crows hurling stones.In another, intensely emotional scene, the boy heals his nanny with a touch of his hand."It was very moving for us," said Mahsa Rasoulzadeh, 40, accompanied by her mother and teenage daughter at Kourosh Cinema in west Tehran.- Strong demand in Tehran -The theatre was around two-thirds full at an 11:00 am showing on Thursday, the first day of the Iranian weekend, but afternoon sessions were sold out in advance and two more had to be added for after midnight to meet demand.Abolfazl Fatehi, 21, who came to watch the film in a family group of seven, said he loved it."I think this film can be a starting point of research for those who don't know Islam," he said.Mehdi Azar, a 25-year-old worker at the cinema, said "it's a long movie and that might seem a turn-off at first, but it's attractive enough to draw an audience. It was very attractive visually."The film is the second major production on the prophet.The first, "Muhammad, Messenger of God", was made in 1976 by Syrian-American filmmaker Moustapha Akkad.It was a huge success with Shiite Iranians.Forty years on, with its cost around 20 times higher than any other Iran-produced film, Majidi's effort has raised high expectations. Despite broad early enthusiasm some felt the movie had not lived up to the hype."I had heard so much about it... but, to be honest, my expectations were much higher than what I saw," said Komeil Arjmandi, 23, who is studying film direction."I wanted the film to rise higher than Mr Akkad's movie."Yet, officials don't want the film to be compared with others. In order to "preserve the dignity" of the prophet, "Muhammad" was excluded from competition in Iran's major Fajr festival in February and was instead showcased in a separate showing.While Iran has denounced cartoons of the prophet like those published by French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, Shiites are generally more relaxed than Sunnis about depiction of religious figures.Many showings of "Muhammad" in Shiite-majority Iran have already sold out, but the film has triggered controversy in the Sunni world.No announcement has yet been made on when the two other parts of the "Muhammad" trilogy, covering the rest of his life, will be produced.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Movie lacks substance and non analytical. It doesn't allow you to ask questions. Read this book written by an Islamic scholar.

Christ Muhammad and I.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, how do you know the movie lacks substance? It has not been screened for public viewing yet! You managed to get sneak preview?

Cheers!

Movie lacks substance and non analytical. It doesn't allow you to ask questions. Read this book written by an Islamic scholar.

Christ Muhammad and I.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many books written by Muslims on Muhammed and scholars. This movie from Iran is for sure to make Muhammed look like a good person but we all know he pedophile who raped slaves and he beheaded so many people. Many stories based on Islam scripture avaialble already. Dont waste time to donate to Iran nuclear bomb.

http://www.4truth.net/fourtruthpbworld.aspx?pageid=8589953043

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/zaynab.htm
According to the Quran itself Allah caused Muhammad to have desires for another man’s wife, namely his adopted son Zaid ibn Haritha’s spouse Zaynab bint Jash. This led to his adopted son divorcing her so that Muhammad could marry her. The alleged reason why Allah commanded this to happen was so that Muhammad could set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for adoptive fathers to marry their adopted children’s divorcees:

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed. There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute: S. 33:37-38 Shakir

Pedophilia by Muhammed - Muhammed's marriage to a baby girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHR39yzcYXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM&google_comment_id=z12byj0icp30xxpag04cirtjkxqujjxhayw0k

http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm
Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and the apostle of Allah, had ordered at least 60 raids and wars often involving massacres and personally participated in 27 of them. The exemplary example and the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct that he was—Muhammad massacred, beheaded, tortured, terrorized, raped, and looted in the name of God. Described below are three of his massacres and a partial listing of his sex-slaves from the Muslim holy books and Islamic writings.

In the Massacre of Banu Quraiza, Muhammad order the beheading of 600 to 900 adult men (determined by pubic-hair growth) and he himself chopped off a few heads. He enslaved all the women and children of the Jewish tribe. The women were kept as sex-slaves with Muhammad himself taking a beautiful Jewish woman as his own sex-slave and sold the rest of the captives into slavery. He also looted the property of the murdered Jews and took possession of all their wealth and properties. Allah, like a godfather and mafia chieftain of the Muhammad's criminal gang, rejoiced this barbarous and heinous acts of slaughtering the Jews and enslavement of their women and children by creating 5 teachings in the Koran as the Eternal Laws of God.

At the Massacre of Khaybar, Muhammad brutally tortured a Jewish chieftain for extracting information about where he had hidden his treasures. When the treasure was uncovered, the chieftain was beheaded. This chieftain was the husband of the most beautiful Jewish woman of Khaybar, the 17-year-old Safiyaah. Safiyaah's family members had been annihilated by Muhammad at the Banu Qurayza massacre. Now having beheaded her husband, the Prophet took Safiyah as his sex-slave and copulated on the same night.

In the massacre of the Jewish Settlement of Bani Mustaliq, Muhammad captured their women and took twenty-year-old Jewish girl, Juwayriya as his sex-slave.

Muslim drink camel urine because Muhammed said it was healthy
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/11/03/saudi-health-alert-stop-drinking-camel-urine-seriously/
http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/Enemies/urayna2.html
http://www.islam-watch.org/Lennard/Muhammad-Camel-Urine-Therapy-Islamic-medicine.htm
http://patdollard.com/2015/03/muslims-drinking-camel-piss-causing-deadly-virus-outbreak/
From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3) pages 677, 678

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Todate, this is what non-muslims may see Muhammed as. Perhaps this movie wishes to change this perception. So many people chose to follow him, there must be good reason(s) for it. I am not defending Islam here, it is not my calling, just wish to remain open my views to it.

Cheers!

How they dignify a rapist, pedophile, mass murder and terrorist? This movie is for low IQ sheeples.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Todate, this is what non-muslims may see Muhammed as. Perhaps this movie wishes to change this perception. So many people chose to follow him, there must be good reason(s) for it. I am not defending Islam here, it is not my calling, just wish to remain open my views to it.

Cheers!

Are you a lizard brained? I gave you URLs to read about Muhammed and you talk cock about this movie that only covers his life until his teenage years? And you still want to watch this propaganda? Read you MOFO!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
How they dignify a rapist, pedophile, mass murder and terrorist? This movie is for low IQ sheeples.

This movie will be a fictional account of Muhammed cos the producer, script writer and director will definitely want to portray him as a so-called peace-loving prophet of Allah.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching a movie is a lot easier than reading books. I've watched lots of movies about Jesus Christ, and I still do not believe they are true, but they are entertaining, and give the producer's interpretation of their version of the story. So, I don't mind watching this movie on Muhammed. In fact, any movie about any of history's talked about personalities (eg. Gandhi, King Arthur, Hitler, Idi Amin), I don't mind watching. Whether I believe it or not, I will decide after I watch it.

Cheers!

Are you a lizard brained? I gave you URLs to read about Muhammed and you talk cock about this movie that only covers his life until his teenage years? And you still want to watch this propaganda? Read you MOFO!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching a movie is a lot easier than reading books. I've watched lots of movies about Jesus Christ, and I still do not believe they are true, but they are entertaining, and give the producer's interpretation of their version of the story. So, I don't mind watching this movie on Muhammed. In fact, any movie about any of history's talked about personalities (eg. Gandhi, King Arthur, Hitler, Idi Amin), I don't mind watching. Whether I believe it or not, I will decide after I watch it.

Cheers!

You pathetic cunt! It's a propaganda movie you cheebye! You know it is a propaganda movie and still you say you want to watch it to learn something. Fucking useless brainwashed bastard! Fuck off you Muzzi bastard!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
but he did married a 6 years old girl...rite?

He not only married and fucked a young girl, he also raped girls and women, beheaded hundreds, tortured others, committed piracy and looting, mass murdered men and even boys and married his son in law's wife because he said his Allah told him to do it. Mo was one sick and fucked up man.

You can find out about Mo's sick live on so many Websites but start here is good, http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-home.htm

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every movie is propaganda. Its up to the producer to put it the way s/he wants the audience to perceive. You watch it, and then you decide. It is more prudent than making up one's mind before even watching it. You watched Jesus Christ Superstar? To me, that was just entertainment, good music, great dancing, excellent choreography, who cares whether it was historically accurate or not? Bro, I don't know how you wish to view these thing, I'd just lump is under cinematography and treat it as an artistic work after viewing it I suppose. No need to get all worked up over somebody's work, you're starting to sound just like a roused up jihadist!

Cheers!

You pathetic cunt! It's a propaganda movie you cheebye! You know it is a propaganda movie and still you say you want to watch it to learn something. Fucking useless brainwashed bastard! Fuck off you Muzzi bastard!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah , this movie only depicts the pedophile till his teenage years , that means no sex scenes lor :rolleyes:
I thought can see how he fucked his child bride , his adopted son's ex spouse and scores of sex slaves ...
A religion of kiddie sex , more sex and immoral sex :eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, this is what the media portays of Islam, a religion that yields to the wants of the living flesh. I guess the movie wishes to paint a different picture. Something perhaps more spiritual that appeals more to the intellect, the thinking person, than a bunch of barbarians.

Cheers!

A religion of kiddie sex , more sex and immoral sex :eek: