• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Exposed!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

No need to swear your own life, you know everything can be trace right? I will forward this post to LHL for further investigation. The public deserve to know.

Please do.
I am looking forward to read the written response from the Prime Minister and Mr. LBH.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Three devices, probably.

3 accounts.....well done ! lol

Need so many accounts for what ? GE 2016 is not just about digging past relationship.

Don't hold your breath too long.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think I am afraid it can be traced to me? Yes, I am very, very scared now. Cant sleep already. May have people knocking on my door tonight.

Why scare if you are speaking the truth? I will back you up.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Knn........

Attachments

• dg.jpg
    dg.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,009

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie Voters dislike smears and negative campaigning. Whoever is spreading such rumor is doing pap a great disservice.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps, this matter should be forwarded to The Honourable Prime Minister, Mr. TCH, and Mr. LBH.

I need to balance things up. Black ops in progress. Double standards practiced to perfection by MIW.

Why must PI agencies get clearance from the cheng hu before surveillance is mounted? Coz an MP kena caught with pants down when wife hired PIs. Wife went to see Pinky. MP no more.

LBH's case is exceptional. Die liao now resurrected as No 1 TH. What does he know except bo portfolios?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha.... Me scared? Very sorry. Me no scared of anyone or anything. If mati i no scared, I scared of cheng hu?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will wait and see if this makes it to the best one-line joke of the year.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what now, Goh Meng Seng honourable chief of PPP? WP to blame NSP for this?

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, election coming, pap worries so many well educate people join WP, come out all the dirty politic. kick them out lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you break the news that Ho Jinx is copulating with Toothpick Thief, I will read.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if sinkie uncles do not "steal eat", i worry for their collective gene pool. men cannot be made pussies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LBH's case is exceptional. Die liao now resurrected as No 1 TH. What does he know except bo portfolios?

He knows how to charge high fees ...5 percent management fees and 50 percent of the profit. GIC charges CPF 2/20, Temasek charges GIC 5/50. Ho Jinx and crews get big bonus. Temasek lose money, no problem. Management still gets the 5 percent win or lose.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if true, what is the big deal? Daniel Goh is a peanut compared to LBH who promoted his mistress PA to superscale. Wife found out. Spoke to Pinky. After GE, LBH stood down. Why press bo report? Minister using taxpayers' money to pay his mistress.

If what I said is a lie, tomorrow I kena fatal accident then struck by lightning. Steady bo?

Nothing wrong. It is called meritocracy. Even mistresses do not have to worry about being discriminated and can be promoted to superscale if they are deserving. Their dossiers have this special white donkey classification. I see before.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need to balance things up. Black ops in progress. Double standards practiced to perfection by MIW.

Why must PI agencies get clearance from the cheng hu before surveillance is mounted? Coz an MP kena caught with pants down when wife hired PIs. Wife went to see Pinky. MP no more.

Perhaps, Mr. TCH may wish to elaborate on Mr. LBH re: TCH recent statements pertaining to people with integrity, etc.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to swear your own life, you know everything can be trace right? I will forward this post to LHL for further investigation. The public deserve to know.

Don't be stupid. LBH still PAP? He running for public office? He making big bucks now in "private sector" managing no portfolio in Temasek, because his expertise is in no portfolio which he has many years of experience. Loong couldn't care less. :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical pappie tactic of finding a fall guy. Last erection was Vincent vijaysingha. This erection is Daniel Goh..dirty tactics n this time did not the pappies n civil serpents say erection must n clean?