• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Exposed!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
xweded.jpg

(联合早报网讯)一名公众今晚发表黑函,指已婚的工人党准候选人吴佩松,在新加坡国立大学执教期间与女学生发展出婚外情,并强烈质疑他的人格与道德标准。吴佩松今晚答复联合早报询问时,证实曾在课业上指导过这名女学生,但他没有对黑函的指责置评。

这封黑函电邮是在约晚上9时10分以Max的名称发出,收件人包括工人党秘书长刘程强、主席林瑞莲,以及包括本报在内的五份报章。Max说,他是以“一颗沉重的心撰写电邮”,但他表示,任何寻求担任国会议员的候选人都“应该具备一些基本诚信”。不过,他说,吴佩松正步上前议员柏默和饶欣龙的后尘,而“这样的人不应被允许出来竞选”。
黑函指出,目前在国大社会学系担任副主任的吴佩松副教授(42岁),于2008在系上年结识一位名女硕士生。信中指这名女学生“非常有吸引力”,而两人后来更发展出恋情。女学生当时已有一名稳定交往的对象,但吴佩松却继续维持这段师生恋。女学生的男友过后发现,女友经常与吴佩松在办公时间后约见,而吴佩松更在两人互传的短信中,以“bb”(宝贝的缩写)的呢称称呼女学生。
对此,吴佩松今晚回答本报询问时,证实曾在2007年至2009年担任这名女学生的硕士论文指导教授。毕业后,这名女学生离开新加坡出国深造,攻读博士学位,期间曾重返国大社会学系担任助教。吴佩松说,这名女学生已在2012年卸下助教一职。

吴佩松说:“她非常尊敬我,会针对博士论文征询我的看法。”他也表示,两人不时会见面,上一回碰面是在今年,但确切日期不详。吴佩松受询时没有针对黑函的师生恋指责置评。
吴佩松是工人党昨天正式介绍的首批准候选人,是所有新人中履历较为亮眼的。
针对这起事件,本报已向工人党查询,正在等待回应。

(联合早报记者:黄伟曼、黄顺杰)
- See more at: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20150827-519545#sthash.szLPnFrU.dpuf

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Don't waste time zeroo.

In the end all your effort will go down to the drain.

Trust me, you are wasting your life. There are hell lot more important issue .

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Tsk tsk....WP embroiled in town council affair not enough. Now still must handle sex scandal. Opposition really going to the dogs.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk....WP embroiled in town council affair not enough. Now still must handle sex scandal. Opposition really going to the dogs.

Really going to the dogs ? Well well nobody can predict what is the outcome like, don't be over confident. And funny is that within 6 minutes zeroo posted this thread, you are already here posting.....You Very Hardworking logging in and out :wink:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done secret squirrel!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's so shocking?!

If oppo party members can behave.... Then I worry!

3 accounts.....well done ! lol

Need so many accounts for what ? GE 2016 is not just about digging past relationship.

Don't hold your breath too long.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Geforce3 = ZEROO

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really funny to see all these small people running around protecting their masters... Tsk, tsk, tsk.... hope their mothers and fathers are proud of their ball-carrying skills.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really funny to see all these small people running around protecting their masters... Tsk, tsk, tsk.... hope their mothers and fathers are proud of their ball-carrying skills.

Of course their folks are proud. Skills handed to next generation. In their DNA.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE - Workers' Party potential candidate, National University of Singapore sociologist Daniel Goh, has denied allegations of having had an affair with a student, in the wake of an e-mail to the press.

Dr Goh told The Straits Times in a text message on Thursday night: "I categorically refute the baseless allegations and I question the timing of the poison pen letter coming immediately after the candidate introduction.

"I have been in the public eye, involved with WP for over two years. If the intention is to alert the party to alleged moral failings, it would have been done earlier.

"This is very hurtful and unfair to my family."

Dr Goh, 42, is married to a full-time time housewife, 39. They have a three-year-old son.

A letter sent by a "Max Chan" to several newsrooms on Thursday night alleged that Dr Goh had an affair in 2008 with a post-graduate student from his department.

The writer questioned Dr Goh's character and morals. He also claimed that the woman's boyfriend, whom he reffered to only as J, had found out about the alleged affair through her phone messages.

The e-mail was also sent to the WP secretary-general Low Thia Khiang and chairman Sylvia Lim.

Dr Goh said he was advising the female student in her master's thesis from 2007 to 2009.

After she graduated, the student left Singapore to get a PhD. She had returned to Singapore to be a teaching assistant but was said to have left this post in 2012.

Dr Goh told The Straits Times that they still keep in contact "because she respects me a lot as I advised her on the Phd studies in the US".

When asked if he knows who may have written the letter, he replied: "I have no idea! I don't even know who is Max or J!"

Dr Goh was officially introduced as the WP's potential candidate on Wednesday. He has been spotted walking the ground in East Coast and is expected to be part of the party's team in the group representation constituency.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dirty politics! 2008 affair still want to bring up!

I say you admit it when you have done it!

At least you are honest and we can move on!

If you deny it PAP will produce all the evidence!

Then you more lao kui man!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dirty politics! 2008 affair still want to bring up!

I say you admit it when you have done it!

At least you are honest and we can move on!

If you deny it PAP will produce all the evidence!

Then you more lao kui man!

You don't know how to read ? No start, how to admit ? You farking retarded moron is it ? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if true, what is the big deal? Daniel Goh is a peanut compared to LBH who promoted his mistress PA to superscale. Wife found out. Spoke to Pinky. After GE, LBH stood down. Why press bo report? Minister using taxpayers' money to pay his mistress.

If what I said is a lie, tomorrow I kena fatal accident then struck by lightning. Steady bo?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if true, what is the big deal? Daniel Goh is a peanut compared to LBH who promoted his mistress PA to superscale. Wife found out. Spoke to Pinky. After GE, LBH stood down. Why press bo report? Minister using taxpayers' money to pay his mistress.

If what I said is a lie, tomorrow I kena fatal accident then struck by lightning. Steady bo?
No need to swear your own life, you know everything can be trace right? I will forward this post to LHL for further investigation. The public deserve to know.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to swear your own life, you know everything can be trace right? I will forward this post to LHL for further investigation. The public deserve to know.

You think I am afraid it can be traced to me? Yes, I am very, very scared now. Cant sleep already. May have people knocking on my door tonight.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL your father ? You think he got lots of free time to entertain your childish crap threads ? lol :biggrin:

And pls lah, don't use amos yee picture as avatar lah. He is just a young teenage boy ! Let him go lah.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u mean u are one of those whose emails and posts do NOT get deleted? got direct line?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps, this matter should be forwarded to The Honourable Prime Minister, Mr. TCH, and Mr. LBH.