• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Exposed!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

safe_image.php

the start of a battle
the start of a grand campaign
singaporeans will have to decide
singaporeans will have to make up their minds

true or false
ethical or unprofessioinal
ruthless or simply guttering

singaporeans you make the vote
you cast the vote
you erect your mp

majulah singapura

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Breaking News: WP new candidate Daniel Goh Pei Siong did a Yaw Shun Leong! Expose

Wheres the fucking proof???

Ancient shit wanna stir and stir?

Since the 154th press so clever,....find that girl and spill the beans already....

Very easy to make defamatory remarks by printing sone cb pap plp bullshit poison pen letter and then say those are "facts"....

Lanjiao bo standard!?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

funny really funny
this type of story always comes around erection

hahaha

tumblr_lkc326B93L1qf4z8y.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pap and zaobao mouthpiece better standby with proof.
If not they going to Malu themselves big time.
Voters not gong cheebyes anymore.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

first always deny deny deny deny - a great lesson from the three kingdom
even if you killed your own brother to take the crown...deny deny deny deny even at the expense of your head...deny all the way

2736653-1644190416-3w1ej.gif

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nobody dares to sue them for spreading baseless defamation anymore ma........

Bo chenghu liao ma......

Suka suka say anything with no fuckin consequences .......

Propaganda press....you think what???

Newspaper???

Siu sei ngor..............

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singaporeans you make the vote
you erect your mp

Yes, You erected MP like Michael Palmer

Your MP gone fuckdog...... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...deny deny deny deny even at the expense of your head...deny all the way
Must be brave and admitted that you fuckdog like Palmer

Your MP gone fuckdog...... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Your MP gone fuckdog...... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Times they are a changing....

For a smear campaign like this to work....
First there must be enough gong cheebyes to believe it
Second they must make sure they got some semblence of proof standby when others refute it
Third make sure your own house is in order
Lastly accept there will be people turn off by such tactics even if it's the truth
Crunch the numbers and make sure it's worthwhile to do.....
Good luck desperate pappies.

Nobody dares to sue them for spreading baseless defamation anymore ma........

Bo chenghu liao ma......

Suka suka say anything with no fuckin consequences .......

Propaganda press....you think what???

Newspaper???

Siu sei ngor..............

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• billclinton.jpg
    billclinton.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 898

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These people should know even in mainstream media, it is NPNT right?

xiong lei?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

danielgoh-3xber.png

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People should know ....

PAP supporters are all dogfucked

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun care who he fucked. Extra marital affairs is not critical in my choice of candidates as long as he fuck PAP

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Geforce3 = ZEROO

Perfectly normal for doggie to protect their masters!!

Doggie like Zeroo and John Tan, early morning before he goes toilet
pun sai he posted here in Sammyboy protecting his masters already!!

wooohh arhhhhh!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can not be! Lee Bee Hwa is a good Christian how can she has mistress!

From my 3 decades of mata experience, trust me on this - still water runs deep. The more decent a person claims he is, the wilder he gets. I once went with some new colleagues to Batam. One of them seepay siboon type. Very polite, very courteous, never use vulgarities at work which is rare in a police station. When the gals came in, still prim and proper. After an hour, wahlaneh, he worse than me man! I was completely shocked. He then told me he always behaved that way in KTVs!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyone got press contact? Can get the girl photo or not?

True or not never mind. At least we can see chio or not.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

first always deny deny deny deny - a great lesson from the three kingdom
even if you killed your own brother to take the crown...deny deny deny deny even at the expense of your head...deny all the way

2736653-1644190416-3w1ej.gif

Don't anyhow use my picture ok! I use my phasers on u then u know!