• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESM Goh: "Stop Chasing After Pieces Of Meat!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with ESM Goh. Most sinkies are dogs who cannot see beyond their little doggie treats and scraps of meat.

11229922_1642706999343717_1518178019619831345_o.jpg

What can be more arrogant than this? Taxpayers paying him tens of millions of dollars in his decades as minister and he likens Singaporean voters to animals chasing after bits of meat? I think we had enough of him and his team, please do the right thing this election by voting him out!

https://www.facebook.com/SGCATS/pho...711027909982/1642706999343717/?type=1&theater

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun_xu.jpg

this is what happen when the gate if left open for foreign trash to come and steal your job, your money and your women.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with ESM Goh. Most sinkies are dogs who cannot see beyond their little doggie treats and scraps of meat.

11229922_1642706999343717_1518178019619831345_o.jpg

Woody reported that a piece of meat was thrown on the road
At Marine Parade and see what happened ??
Grass Loot PAP dog John Tan chasing after a piece of Meat !!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs give complete loyalty in exchange for scraps. I wonder if Singaporeans are in this category?

Cheers!

I agree with ESM Goh. Most sinkies are dogs who cannot see beyond their little doggie treats and scraps of meat.....................