• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East SMC - Lee Li Lian vs Charles Chong

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol East SMC
Lee Li Lian vs Charles Chong

Attachments

• punggol east.jpg
    punggol east.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,799

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Punggol East SMC
Lee Li Lian vs Charles Chong

Grassroots survey indicate that Charles Chong will beat this fat bitch easily. Charles Chong has earned himself the nickname of 'WP Killer' amongst fellow PAP cadres. Expect Charles Chong to win with at least 55% of the votes.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grassroots survey indicate that Charles Chong will beat this fat bitch easily. Charles Chong has earned himself the nickname of 'WP Killer' amongst fellow PAP cadres. Expect Charles Chong to win with at least 55% of the votes.

Let see if famous immortal could beat a lesser moral.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun like li lilian, last time i followed her tweet, i think she deleted it already. she has no empathy for taxi drivers, she was saying that a taxi driver tried to sell her mobile phone charger and was not happy about it.. i think she is a bitch.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun like li lilian, last time i followed her tweet, i think she deleted it already. she has no empathy for taxi drivers, she was saying that a taxi driver tried to sell her mobile phone charger and was not happy about it.. i think she is a bitch.

Nabeypuachibai why don't you use your other Nike dancingshoes to reply. Pap ib asshole.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't believe u going for CC!!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet Charles Chong will lose big time against Ah Lian as u know

peasant in Sengkang are not Balls carrier like you or we callled

BohLamPar!!

Charles will retire after the Erection can not tahan any more!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Negative. Could be close call but there is a very good reason or rather reasons why old dog Charles was rejected by JC in 2011.

Yee was literally new candidate field by WP in JC in 2011 and yet can make this old dog work for his money. Actually he is not a bad chap but the moment he is to associated with the PAP logo...wham ..bang dead meat!

Laid back ball sucker and is exactly the same as a used car salesman,
advocating what his Master said and is as good as having a tape recorder playing out what was promised, with no action done for his promises.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
you call 55% win as beat easily?

if pinky thinks like you then i worried.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal

If CC can beat LLL then the son of Punggol need not has to run away to hide inside AMK GRC.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Charles Chong deserves better than to be sent on a suicide mission. But that's life! You win some, you lose some. Good bye Charles. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charles Chong is the ultimate nomad, the kind of people that Wooden Goh warned us about.
Immortal Chong will be nick-named Mortal Chong.