• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole FB : Nicole Seah signed up as WP volunteer for MacPherson & MPGRC.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nicole joining WP! Maybe we will see her only in GE 2020 or after.

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) No I won't be able to contest even if I join WP now. What I appreciate about wp is that they have very clear processes for candidacy and membership. There is no fast track or parachuting. So Ting Ru has really gotten to this point because of her hard work helping at the legal and grassroots level.

Like · 60 · August 25 at 1:31pm

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) I will come back to help, but not as candidate this round unfortunately.

Like · 26 · August 25 at 4:30pm

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) She is hainanese! And a very smart and nice person. I fully support. Hehe.

Like · 21 · August 25 at 12:58pm

Serene Tan Ha... ha... dear Nicole, who knows, you may join the WP one day too. All the best as you embark on a new journey in your life. Congratulations.

Like · 9 · August 25 at 1:21pm

Yingzhi Beth as a Hainanese, i would like to know how to spot a fellow Hainanese. lol

Like · 5 · August 25 at 1:26pm

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) Who knows wink emoticon

Like · 2 · August 25 at 4:29pm

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
For better Singapore, Nicole Seah should join WP to contest against lau goh in Marine Parade GRC.
The residents of Marine Parade will continue to support you to kick out the 74 years very old man whom no much energy to run at this age !!
Help lau goh for immediate retirement.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
射雕英雄傳 Workers' Party

Attachments

• nc1.jpg
    nc1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 786

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
For better Singapore, Nicole Seah should join WP to contest against lau goh in Marine Parade GRC.
The residents of Marine Parade will continue to support you to kick out the 74 years very old man whom no much energy to run at this age !!
Help lau goh for immediate retirement.

history repeats itself?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dragon Bro, can you please talk to your good friend Teochew Low to invite Nicole Seah and Hazel Poa to run as candidates?
say ah RUN treat him go wash hair

Ah Low starting to bald. He wash hair only twice a week to retain what's left. Maybe jio him massage at MTW.

WP has their own system. No one is parachuted in to stand for elections. You need to commit x number of years walking the ground and assisting the party. NS and Hazel's presence kau liao. Lau Goh sure lau sai.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a waste
such talented and beautiful ministerial stuff

aiyah why Nicole
why you no stand
I go and support you surely

or will you appear on Nomination Day
sawadee kah