• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP giving up Fengshan, unknowned grassloot to be sacrificial lamb

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK is a very considerate man. For GE 2015, he brings in Mr Undertaker as a candidate. Latter will be tasked to ensure funeral rites are carried out in accordance to wishes of the deceased.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CFM look thrown towards Zorro. Did her mother teach her that too? :wink:

cheryl-chan-lim-swee-say-data.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every mother and his dog talks about humility and all that crap.
See what happens when they get in.
Some even go the extent of having a grassroot porlampar to carry her handbag.
disGRACEful

my thoughts exactly
all wayang to say how much they want to serve

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The smc was created to cut off the cancerous part that will affect the whole GRC..same as Potong Pasir remaining an SMC... but if singkies wake up. N vote against the pappies..such gerrymandering will have limited impact

Pap dun go into the game to win anymore?
Send sacrificial lamb? Pathetic.
Looks like they can't hustle up enough candidates (no decent folks want to join its vile ranks) so they need to consolidate manpower in their grcs.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It rather unusual for pap to let a newbie contest in a smc especially so when the opponent is from WP. Usually they will deploy a backbencher with very strong grassroots foundation.

I don't think she is a sacrifice lamb as pap won't field anyone in seat they are holding unless the party leadership has absolute confidence in her. One possible theory is she could be a decoy to lure WP into deploying the better candidate in FS SMC and thereby relieving the pressure off EC GRC.

I hope you are correct. Or else, she is just another sacrificial lamb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given a lamb standing there, I opine no need for WP to send in someone real solid (''A"' team calibre) to makan the lamb. Agree?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....She said during the press briefing that her mother taught her to be humble, before serving. "That the amount of emphasis on character that she put, and that has stayed with me."

"I hope more people will take efforts to look beyond themselves, speak up for the right causes and take the first step to reach out to those who need more support," said Ms Chan.

"With more people in the community having positive shared values and paying it forward, we can certainly achieve more together - united and as a caring nation."....

She is not being honest...How is she going to speak up for the right causes if LHL wanted a vote in Parliament to bring in 20 million foreigners into the country? If Ravi is elected, he will tell LHL to go die first. Can she do it?

Please lah. Don't bullshit to the sinaporans as if they are idiots.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is a veteran grassroots leader, serving on the ground for many years. In contrast, WP's candidate only good at talking cock. Fengshan will remain in PAP's hand. Grassroots poll indicate a PAP win with 60% of the votes.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap dun go into the game to win anymore?
Send sacrificial lamb? Pathetic.
Looks like they can't hustle up enough candidates (no decent folks want to join its vile ranks) so they need to consolidate manpower in their grcs.

Actually they have that Da Souza fellow, who had been waiting and waiting for the call. You know, that fellow that was dismissed from the SPF some time back and plp since to be accepted again...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CFM look thrown towards Zorro. Did her mother teach her that too? :wink:

cheryl-chan-lim-swee-say-data.jpg

Zorro : See this is how I slowly massage the breast back to shape and tone.

Cheryl ( with Cum F me look) ; Wah, hor say liao, now got sifu to give me 'personal touch'!

J tan : See, my head sifu, such skill. must vote him in lah.