• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Muslim lady attacked by Caucasian for wearing Hijab

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are such a sensitive bunch. He pulled your hijab and you assumed it is a attack on your faith?

Fact is...Yes.

You do that in a Middle Eastern country even though it has Western ties..

You could lose your head or hands!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are such a sensitive bunch. He pulled your hijab and you assumed it is a attack on your faith?

Even if it's not an attack on her faith, it's still an outrage of a woman's modesty. Try lifting a woman's skirt in public, or pulling off her jacket, and see whether you'll be charged.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This loser should be easy to catch, just put cctv photos at every MRT station...... Unless of course the cctvs are blind when it comes to white perpetrators.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if it's not an attack on her faith, it's still an outrage of a woman's modesty. Try lifting a woman's skirt in public, or pulling off her jacket, and see whether you'll be charged.

You cannot 'educate' a Sinkie like biondi on the different outcome he will expect from different faith and in other countries.

These Sinkie are 'closed-up' in a box sealed, glued shut by the PAP.

Which explains why....they have been voting for them for the past 50 years! LoLoLoLoL

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I think she was just being panicky..and TS should not used the word attack...the ang moh just pulled the tudung only...kind of mischief..i guess. There are some youtube video I have seen ..in Jap..this guy just pull down the mini skirt of lone lady walking..from behind...yeah but still an offence I know.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fucking white FT brought into Stinkapore by PAP should come over to Dubai and do his stunt with any Muslim lady here.
I will even supply the crowd with piano wire to string that bastard up.

I give out even more piano wires should PAPs decide to come along to join him in Dubai

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pulling off hijab is a criminal act in sinkapore?
Report to police and even got witness, really, what are you goin to charge him?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fucking white FT brought into Stinkapore by PAP should come over to Dubai and do his stunt with any Muslim lady here.
I will even supply the crowd with piano wire to string that bastard up.

I give out even more piano wires should PAPs decide to come along to join him in Dubai

Fuck you you terrorist is it? Why you fucking Mats think you are Arabs? You don't own a map of the world? The cheebye horny bitch wear the garbage bag for what? If you look at the meenahs wearing this Arab garbage bag you can see their panty lines and asses giggling for everyone to see. This is baiting!!!!! :biggrin: She damn well deserves it for wearing such sexy clothes.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha..ha.. and the million $ question: Who did Ms. Sofia vote for?

If not virgin then who cares! She should just put on a leash and allow any man to drag her. She wears hijab but is not accompanied by a male. This is wrong in Islam. She deserves it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She got report police not?

If not report police then complain for fuck?

If report police and police cannot catch angmoh then complain la.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
So try pulling a woman's skirt or blouse or handbag or bracelet. Duh.

Ang Moh is Muslim. She is Muslim and she is going out in public without a man. She deserves what she got. She wants to show her panty line and jiggly arse in public then she deserves what she got from the Muslim man.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Moh is Muslim. She is Muslim and she is going out in public without a man. She deserves what she got. She wants to show her panty line and jiggly arse in public then she deserves what she got from the Muslim man.

No mention that ang moh is muslim, dickhead. And I don't care whether she's Muslim, Jewish or atheist. In Singapore, you touch a woman or her garments, it's an offence. Religion isn't the issue here. Why should the ang moh be so special?