• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Muslim lady attacked by Caucasian for wearing Hijab

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No mention that ang moh is muslim, dickhead. And I don't care whether she's Muslim, Jewish or atheist. In Singapore, you touch a woman or her garments, it's an offence. Religion isn't the issue here. Why should the ang moh be so special?

She should be happy a Muslim Ang Moh touched her hijab. The fact that she doesn't know how to tie her hijab means she should stop pretending to be an Arab. She is a Muslim you dickhead. Who else wears that silly leash in public?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should be happy a Muslim Ang Moh touched her hijab. The fact that she doesn't know how to tie her hijab means she should stop pretending to be an Arab. She is a Muslim you dickhead. Who else wears that silly leash in public?

She's Muslim, but religion isn't the issue. If you pull Grace Kelly's (a Christian) Hermes scarf off, you'll still be charged for an offence.

It doesn't matter who wears a hijab. The law is clear: touch a woman's garments and it's an offence. And no, the ang moh is not above the law. Which part don't you understand, cretin?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's Muslim, but religion isn't the issue. If you pull Grace Kelly's (a Christian) Hermes scarf off, you'll still be charged for an offence.

It doesn't matter who wears a hijab. The law is clear: touch a woman's garments and it's an offence. And no, the ang moh is not above the law. Which part don't you understand, cretin?

Mr Terrorist, I touch women all the time. They love it. Go fuck a goat you in-bred Arab wannabe.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if you touch a female stranger (of whatever religion) in public in Singapore, I'll make sure you stay behind bars if I catch you.

Don't hero lah Mat. Can you help catch this rapist?

Sahi Bukhari :Volume 5, Book 59, Number 443:

Narrated 'Aisha:
When the Prophet returned from the battle of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench) and laid down his arms and took a bath, Gabriel came and said (to the Prophet), “you have laid down your arms? By Allah, we angels have not laid them down yet. So set out for them." The Prophet said, "Where to go?" Gabriel said, "Towards this side," pointing towards Banu Quraiza. So the Prophet went out towards them. (Book 019, Number 4368)

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 444:
Narrated Anas:
“As if I am just now looking at the dust rising in the street of Banu Ghanm (in Medina) because of the marching of Gabriel's regiment when Allah's Apostle set out to Banu Quraiza (to attack them).”

Aisha's Description of the Only Woman Murdered: She was Delirious Because Her Husband Had Just Been Beheaded. She was taken by the SS Jihadist and Beheaded.

Book 14, Number 2665:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
No woman of Banu Qurayzah was killed except one. She was with me, talking and laughing on her back and belly (extremely), while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was killing her people with the swords. Suddenly a man called her name: Where is so-and-so? I asked: What is the matter with you? She said: I did a new act. The man took her and beheaded her. I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed.

Muhammad Took One Of The Jewish Women As His Sex-slave

The apostle had chosen one of their women for himself, Rayhana bint Amr . . . one of the women of . . . Qurayza, and she remained with him until she died, in his power. The apostle had proposed to marry and put a veil on her, but she said: "Nay, leave me in your power, for that will be easier for me and for you." So he left her. She had shown repugnance towards Islam when she was captured and clung to Judaism. (Ibn Ishaq p. 466)

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you you terrorist is it? Why you fucking Mats think you are Arabs? You don't own a map of the world? The cheebye horny bitch wear the garbage bag for what? If you look at the meenahs wearing this Arab garbage bag you can see their panty lines and asses giggling for everyone to see. This is baiting!!!!! :biggrin: She damn well deserves it for wearing such sexy clothes.

Langjeow ni gar.

I love pork satay. When ever I get to Stinkapore, my first big meal will be bak kut teh with teh kar and intestines.
Unlike you and other PAPs, I have respect for people of all religion.
And no respect for the fucking FTs the PAP brought in who can do about anything including shitting outside MRT stations and fucking little small girls and just get warning instead of the fucking rotan.

Ang moh in Stinkapore are brought in by the FTs and above the laws for sinkies.
Singkies are hold head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiewed to be kanned to be fucked by PAPs and PAP cronies and PAP FTs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is as outrageous as the all Muslim-women-gang attack last month on a bikini clad French woman at a French public park.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not like she is wearing something that says I am effing special or what.

Angmo overreacted.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is as outrageous as the all Muslim-women-gang attack last month on a bikini clad French woman at a French public park.

Precisely. All women must be protected by assault against their dignity, whether they're wearing a hijab or a bikini. The ang mo fucker should be brought to justice.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lower the quota on white collar jobs! Check the credentials tightly. How many have come into Singapore to assume senior positions when they were actually juniors in their own country? Why are we deprived of rights to learn the ropes?

Maybe the Caucasian doesnt know this is not america and we are surrounded by muslim countries and muslims are sacred animals?