• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AUDSGD update

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
AUD really down under:

audsgd-h1-oanda-division7.png

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks to me aussie dollar will depreciate further, currently, there's a dead cat bounce. more selling when asian markets opened. you can come slap me if i am wrong.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
why i think AUD will still depreciate against SGD further.

1. so far MAS has not done anything to depreciate SGD, very unlikely cos' we are mainly importer.
2. australia's exposure to china is bigger than s'pore.
3. main export of australia to china, iron ore and coal is in a slump.
4. fed going to hike rate next month which will push down AUD further.
5. australia's released data is average for the past month.
6. RBA wants lower AUD as thru their monetary policies and statements issued.
7. property prices are very high in australia, this is not what they want as they are still in deflation, they need lower AUD to spur inflation. at same time, they are controlling the property prices by restricting foreigners' investments.
8. jobless rate is quite high in australia.

from the daily chart, it's still in a downtrend, the last few candles are still weak portraying a high possibility of further downtrend.

audsgd-d1-oanda-division7.png

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially plan to go korea this Dec.
Now thinking maybe go Australia .
Since aud depreciate so much.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
here 's more to "cheers, mate!"

In a free report, ‘Australian Recession 2015: Unavoidable’, Greg reveals why economic growth is going to fall sharply over the next four months.

Falling mining revenues, and higher trade deficits, are already taking their toll on the economy. Government revenues are down, household debt is up, and business spending is falling too. It’s a grim outlook, and one which could shake the economy to its core.

But there are actions you can take right now to lessen the blows of the recession.

http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/wh...vestment-points-to-a-recession-cw/2015/08/28/

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pple buying usd but you buying aud and yuan???!!!:eek:

I am selling my usd at 1.41.
20k sgd . Still have 15k sgd.

Last year bought some us share. So didn't convert to sgd. Now keep half usd.

Well. What goes up will goes down.

China economy. I believe still will grow.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I keep usd last year.
People thought I stupid. I said myr to sgd 3:1.
Then nobody believe.

See now what happened.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am selling my usd at 1.41.
20k sgd . Still have 15k sgd.

Last year bought some us share. So didn't convert to sgd. Now keep half usd.

Well. What goes up will goes down.

China economy. I believe still will grow.

you are long term investor but exposure to risk quite high too.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I keep usd last year.
People thought I stupid. I said myr to sgd 3:1.
Then nobody believe.

See now what happened.

Your friends has got low FQ? S$1 : MYR 3 was quite obvious. Maybe not 100%, but at least 60% certain when we look back from 2014.