• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Boon Heng: Ground Has Turned Against WP! PAP To Win Back Aljunied GRC!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this election is all about how to manage town councils so we are voting MPs in to run town councils. PAP is fucked please continue on this platform please please please

go read this http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2015/08/pap-we-shall-run-country.html?m=1

Looks like our present PAP top talents just continue to draw their salary and ran out of idea and depth on how to conduct their election campaign. They are now living on borrowed time of LKY and the pioneers past achievements.

Looking at the myth PAP has been propaganding, they say they cannot find enough talent to run the Nation. But from what we have seen, we have bus load of professionals and educated people to run for other parties. I would not say they are not talent, that remains to be seen. But from the PAP side, they seems to have scratch the bottom of the barrel. Their scope of people is very narrow. Either from the army or some former high power civil servant trying to scale the hierarchy of PAP pyramid.

Inbreeding and lot of inexperienced candidates has cause them a lot of votes.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So this election is all about how to manage town councils so we are voting MPs in to run town councils. PAP is fucked please continue on this platform please please please

go read this http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2015/08/pap-we-shall-run-country.html?m=1

This elections is about whatever PAP says it is. Singapore owes its success entirely to the great leadership of PAP. Without PAP, you and I would still be working odd jobs, fishing, farming or selling food like some lowly street hawker.

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Heng teochew kia how to fight Ah Khiang another teochew kia in Aljunied GRC.
Ah Heng (luck) base on luck only how to fight ah Khiang (strong).When lose cannot cry
mah because no luck. so he dare not go to ah Khiang strong hole to fight even in Hougang
If he enter into erection 2015 all teochews in Aljunied and Hougang surely will scold him
Pu Boh Kia want to fight kah kee nang.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing more than election talk.

When you are trailing, make it appear as if you are gaining ground. Other than maintaining party workers morale, it also to create the illusion that the ground is shifting to your favor and capitalise on the bandwagon effect.

If I want to read fiction, I will settle for a good book.
Not reading trash by the world's most choh boh minister
and holding the world record for being a minister without
portfolio for 31 years.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the typical armchair general that we have in SG.
But apart from strutting around, telling the troops what a
great job they are doing bs bs bs...but got no balls to stand
in the ward.

This reminds me of the general-candidate who sent our boys on
some hazardous challenges in a war zone while he nominated himself
the honour of guarding some body in the Parliament House for a few
days....