• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All idiots coming in to create distractions

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this idiot?

32-year-old Uber driver Shirwin Eu, who plans to contest in Bukit Panjang SMC, says his strength is in policies.

download-ujw0d.png

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Tom, Dick and Harriet Sinkie thinks they are capable to earn that prized $18k per month plus bonuses!

Just look at the fragmented opposition parties emerging only during election.

If these ppl, supposedly with talents can ( which the Pap has been harping, Sinkie are lacking and have to import FTs) and only pop up during this period, maybe Pap should hold an election every 6 months.

Imagine the 'local talents' available and the numerous choice for the ruling gov to pick from? LoLoLoL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many more strangers will show up. They all belong to one master and their objective is to steal votes from opposition. Esp in SMCs. Uber driver? Wtf, if he is ok, need to drive Uber? No disrespect to Uber drivers, but becoming an MP?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Belongs in the same category as Ooi Boon Ewe, Seow Khee Leng and parrot man Zeng Guo Yuan.

I bet you one of them will show up at the nomination center and tear up his nomination papers in front of reporters.

Another one of them will last minute complain that his proposer and seconder played him out.

Very standard behaviour.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11892042_1088253557851751_8966242949096139694_n.jpg

I am very serious
I will serve the people
I will be honest and incorruptible
I will dedicate my life to the service of the people of Singapore

I am PAP
Vote for PAP!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Belongs in the same category as Ooi Boon Ewe, Seow Khee Leng and parrot man Zeng Guo Yuan.

I bet you one of them will show up at the nomination center and tear up his nomination papers in front of reporters.

Another one of them will last minute complain that his proposer and seconder played him out.

Very standard behaviour.

They all have the guts to do what they were doing
And I think they are great people who talk the talk
Unlike many here who can simply talk the cock for so many years
Cursing and swearing and making fartup predictions that the PAP will fall
And the PAP Today is getting stronger and stronger
Winning more votes and getting more ground support from the people.

Majulah PAP!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

I am serious about politics
Real serious. Not joking at all.

11892042_1088253557851751_8966242949096139694_n.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Creating distractions, imo, is still ok. If they want attention, what is several hours in 4-5 years for them to shiok sendiri? But different for phoney candidates out to serve the ruling party. It may backfire.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many more strangers will show up. They all belong to one master and their objective is to steal votes from opposition. Esp in SMCs. Uber driver? Wtf, if he is ok, need to drive Uber? No disrespect to Uber drivers, but becoming an MP?

This uber driver got 16k cash to throw away.....he is richer than many sinkies.
But then maybe money belongs to his white pappy master.