• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipina PR enquiring on long-term visit pass for husband

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/25/filipina-pr-enquiring-on-long-term-visit-pass-for-husband/

[h=2]Filipina PR enquiring on long-term visit pass for husband[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png

August 25th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

Author: Contributions

Filipina PR civil engineer enquiring on status of baby and long-term
visit pass for husband

transitioning.org_.png
Hi,

I’m a SPR, currently working as Civil Engineer since May 2015 and is under
probation for 4 months.

Graduated with a degree overseas but I finished my O levels in Singapore.

I obtained my degree last June 2015 but I’m already employed before even
graduating.

Last July 2015, I got married here in Singapore to a foreigner since I’m
pregnant and will be delivering our baby here this coming October at NUH.

However,when I tried to apply LTVP for him, he got rejected. He’s also a
degree holder, we came from the same university in the Philippines.

My worry is that, when I deliver our baby what pass can our baby hold?

Also, my whole family is here (mom and siblings).

We’re staying with them since then, my brother recently renounced his
citizenship and is already a Singaporean.

We plan to apply for citizenship too together with my mom and two other
siblings.

Please advise me on the possible things I should
do.

Mariz

Transitioning
Editor’s note:
This article is retrieved from a comment posted here.

Transitioning.org is a support site
for the unemployed run by Gilbert Goh.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck me….i can understand people coming to work here to support families back home…as the useless indian and phil govts can't create attractive jobs….but why do these dicks have to get the whole family here…..and why is it allowed….pls don't tell me we're so desperate that we have to rely on their spending and meagre hdb rental to boost our economy…that would be fkin tragic.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NUS and NTU don't produce enough civil engineers? Why import Pinoy civil engineers?

Is this some sort of a Greater ASEAN Co-Prosperity Sphere with Sinkieland as the hub of it all? :confused:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck me….i can understand people coming to work here to support families back home…as the useless indian and phil govts can't create attractive jobs….but why do these dicks have to get the whole family here…..and why is it allowed….pls don't tell me we're so desperate that we have to rely on their spending and meagre hdb rental to boost our economy…that would be fkin tragic.

NUS and NTU don't produce enough civil engineers? Why import Pinoy civil engineers?

Is this some sort of a Greater ASEAN Co-Prosperity Sphere with Sinkieland as the hub of it all? :confused:

Work for PAP precious FTs first woh!

Even with Singaporeans Civil Engineers out of job and looking for work, the work will first go to fucking FTs
Singaporeans to drive taxis and buses and pick cardboards why the fucking FTs all get the work, and reserved future position for their own people from Pinoy Land or Burnese Land or Tiong land.

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time heard got Filipino take GCE O Level here and go back pinoyland to take Degree , wu yia bo aaaa...:cool
Please be honest you go back pinoyland to get fuck by your husband lah, not to take degree right.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/25/filipina-pr-enquiring-on-long-term-visit-pass-for-husband/

[h=2]Filipina PR enquiring on long-term visit pass for husband[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png

August 25th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

Author: Contributions

Filipina PR civil engineer enquiring on status of baby and long-term
visit pass for husband

transitioning.org_.png
Hi,

I’m a SPR, currently working as Civil Engineer since May 2015 and is under
probation for 4 months.

Graduated with a degree overseas but I finished my O levels in Singapore.

I obtained my degree last June 2015 but I’m already employed before even
graduating.

Last July 2015, I got married here in Singapore to a foreigner since I’m
pregnant and will be delivering our baby here this coming October at NUH.

However,when I tried to apply LTVP for him, he got rejected. He’s also a
degree holder, we came from the same university in the Philippines.

My worry is that, when I deliver our baby what pass can our baby hold?

Also, my whole family is here (mom and siblings).

We’re staying with them since then, my brother recently renounced his
citizenship and is already a Singaporean.

We plan to apply for citizenship too together with my mom and two other
siblings.

Please advise me on the possible things I should
do.

Mariz

Transitioning
Editor’s note:
This article is retrieved from a comment posted here.

Transitioning.org is a support site
for the unemployed run by Gilbert Goh.

Typical case of one person working, the whole village comes over and with one in the womb... Obtained citizenship some more..

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish hundreds of Pinoys come to Sinkieland to take up PMET jobs.

About two weeks ago Channel News Asia ran a short report on the situation of university grads in the Philippines. It appears there are more than 5 million university grads earning less than 2000 USD per month.

A Pinoy university grad with about 3 years of experience earns about 1000 USD per month.

We just can't wait for the AEC to become a reality at the end of 2015. By then when there's a free movement of labor within Asean, Sinkieland's total population will suddenly balloon to 7 million. Good news indeed!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently Sinkie employers prefer certificates (diplomas, degrees) issued by Mumbai, Manila, Malacca, Madras....
No, this is the precursor of what will happen when AEC becomes a reality. When that happens, our Ministry of Manpower has no power to impose workers' levies, employment passes, etc... on Asean citizens seeking for work in Sinkieland.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the best engineers comes from southern pacific university for sure.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies can aspire to be captains of SBS and SMRT.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a pinoy can earn 1k usd per mth in pinoy land. He come spore for wat?

I wish hundreds of Pinoys come to Sinkieland to take up PMET jobs.

About two weeks ago Channel News Asia ran a short report on the situation of university grads in the Philippines. It appears there are more than 5 million university grads earning less than 2000 USD per month.

A Pinoy university grad with about 3 years of experience earns about 1000 USD per month.

We just can't wait for the AEC to become a reality at the end of 2015. By then when there's a free movement of labor within Asean, Sinkieland's total population will suddenly balloon to 7 million. Good news indeed!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pinay kenna con..the pinoy husband will have heaps of mistress n gf in pinoyland..he come over n b henpecked?

First time heard got Filipino take GCE O Level here and go back pinoyland to take Degree , wu yia bo aaaa...:cool
Please be honest you go back pinoyland to get fuck by your husband lah, not to take degree right.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're spot on. This is one point I don't understand too. Why are we so liberal to let the whole village come in? How did those 60+ years old looking caucasians get a job here?