• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PPP Goh Meng Seng could not convince Tan Lam Siong to avoid 3 corner fight

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...nvince-tan-lam-siong-to-avoid-3-corner-fight/

[h=1]Update: PPP Goh Meng Seng could not convince Tan Lam Siong to avoid 3 corner fight[/h]admin / 5 hours ago August 25, 2015

Independent candidate Tan Lam Siong has refused People’s Power Party sect-gen Goh Meng Seng’s last offer to avoid the 3 corner fight in Potong Pasir. In his media interview, PPP Goh Meng Seng said:
“I have indeed met up with Mr Tan Lam Siong yesterday night to make the last-ditch effort to defuse the potential bomb of a three-cornered fight at Potong Pasir. I have urged Mr Tan to join my team at CCK but unfortunately I have failed to convince him to come over.
Although there is seriously very little time left, we still hope Mr Tan could reconsider our proposal. Nevertheless, if Mr Tan so decides to continue his campaign at Potong Pasir, we can only hope the best candidate wins”
Photo from Facebook

Potong Pasir SMC will continue to be a three-corner fight between PAP Sitoh Yi Pin, SPP Lina Chiam and Independent Tan Lam Siong. Many Singaporeans have earlier expressed much hope from an earlier report saying that the independent candidate will avoid Potong Pasir SMC, but it seems they will be disappointed again.
Editor’s note: States Times Review has earlier published an article confirming Tan Lam Siong has joined CCK GRC from multiple insiders’ sources. We apologize for the error.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Siong wont withdraw. He is on a mission to steal Lina's votes. He was SG in NSP to 'up' his standing and gain some publicity. Hope voters can see through this bastard.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PE by election already showed what will happen even in multi cornered fights when the PAP is on it's way out. PAP won't win automatically in multi cornered fights when voters vote STRATEGICALLY for the most popular opposition party leaving the spoilers with lost election deposits and loss of face.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.. this mole gave a Kit-Kat and namecard. GMS standing on sideline.
He will lose deposit. ...So, he want to comes in as Independent.