• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Village Hotel Katong : Chic or Cheap? (GPGT)

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
You decide.

ZlJyPm4.jpg

wqXq665.jpg

SLMCaxH.jpg

7EFLq1h.jpg

More at VILLAGE HOTEL KATONG, SINGAPORE (PERANAKAN CLUB)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes people ask me for recommendations.

For that price you could probably get a room at Orchard Road which has a better location.

i don't go to orchard road anymore. i prefer to hang out on the east coast in old shophouses along 5-foot corridors soaking up the heat and humidity, sweating over prawn noodles at terok terok kurau or mee rebus at soy eu tua or kopi and eggs at siglap killiney kopitiam.

image.jpg

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't go to orchard road anymore. i prefer to hang out on the east coast in old shophouses along 5-foot corridors soaking up the heat and humidity, sweating over prawn noodles at terok terok kurau or mee rebus at soy eu tua or kopi and eggs at siglap killiney kopitiam.

View attachment 23258

The problem with the east coast is the transportation. If you don't have a car you need to take a cab or use the bus.

Tourists like the convenience of being close to the downtown core & having access to the MRT system.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with the east coast is the transportation. If you don't have a car you need to take a cab or use the bus.

Tourists like the convenience of being close to the downtown core & having access to the MRT system.

which is perfect because the last place to avoid in sg is a tourist trap.