• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTs will know how much people dislike the PAP...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When erection rallies start, what they will see is EMPTY rally ground for PAP and sardine packed rally ground for Opposition.

If this is not clear enuff, then these FTs need to be kicked and shipped back to where they came from.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Dr Goh Keng Swee is standing for erection, I believe the PAP rally ground will be full.....

Did you notice that Othman Wok, Ong Pang Boon and Yong Nyuk Ning during the National Day parade are not very happy to be there to give support to the present PAP? Because they know the present PAP is hopeless.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Dr Goh Keng Swee is standing for erection, I believe the PAP rally ground will be full.....

Did you notice that Othman Wok, Ong Pang Boon and Yong Nyuk Ning during the National Day parade are not very happy to be there to give support to the present PAP? Because they know the present PAP is hopeless.

Dr. Goh was also part of our team that gave your opposition a hard time. Ong Pang Boon was the guy who carried out Operation Cold Store. Not exactly the sort of guy opposition people like.

Why are you bringing them out? They spent their entire careers ensuring that PAP had full dominance over all aspects of sinkies' lives, from the trade unions to grassroots to media to government agency. If they were still around, you would be cursing them too.

You are not our PAP supporter anyway. Please don't use our PAP heroes for your evil Opposition ideas.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Goh was also part of our team that gave your opposition a hard time. Ong Pang Boon was the guy who carried out Operation Cold Store. Not exactly the sort of guy opposition people like.

Why are you bringing them out? They spent their entire careers ensuring that PAP had full dominance over all aspects of sinkies' lives, from the trade unions to grassroots to media to government agency. If they were still around, you would be cursing them too.

You are not our PAP supporter anyway. Please don't use our PAP heroes for your evil Opposition ideas.

I'm comparing the founder members of PAP with the present crop.......I don't see Ye Kung or Chuan Jin or Desmond Choo ever having minister calibre.......Your standard is really low.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When erection rallies start, what they will see is EMPTY rally ground for PAP and sardine packed rally ground for Opposition.

If this is not clear enuff, then these FTs need to be kicked and shipped back to where they came from.

It won't be totally empty. Some buses will be chartered to bring in the elderly, housewives and teens from elsewhere.

Some free food and freebies will do the trick. The gian png folks are easily bribed. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm comparing the founder members of PAP with the present crop.......I don't see Ye Kung or Chuan Jin or Desmond Choo ever having minister calibre.......Your standard is really low.

If Lui, Khaw and Vivian could become full ministers, the bar has already been set quite low. It won't be too high of a learning curve for TCJ and the PAP backdoor doggies. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
80% of new citizens will vote for PAP. They think sinkies are morons to ditch PAP for unproven parties like WP or other opposition parties. Why do you think the Labour Party in Britain imported in hordes of FTs?

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...r-betrayed-the-working-class-over-immigration

the fts dont care for the PAP,they can see the ruling party is a bunch of morons and untrustworthy from the treatment of their countrymen,the moment the foreigners gain critical mass,they will form their own political parties and take over the country for the better of their children since the idiots on this island clearly dont deserve it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is irrelevant. When they tell you how generous sg govt is with them, you think nobody told them how useless and undeserving sinkies are for the same goodies?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yong Nyuk Ning there too??? Under whose skirt???