• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee lashes out at journalist at press conference

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11923264_10153024245513639_3427383737038633162_n.jpg

What do you do if you can't answer a question from the media? Ask them questions!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid presstitutes should know by now where the wind is blowing and where the slope is slippery. FAP are the past.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Chee can choose to fuck off if he doesn't wanna answer questions. But being his usual selfish asshole persona he prefers to stay in the game

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never forget what this Traitor did to Mr. Chiam.
Never forget how he answers to his Western Masters.
Never forget that he heckled our then Prime Minister.
Never forget how he went on a hunger strike but drank glucose water

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
CSJ's reply does not qualify as lashing out. To lash out, he would have to say something like

What the fuck did you just ask me? I don't fucking see you ask the fucking pap these fucking question, you son of a bitch! Now go get fucked!

So please don't anyhow sabo him. :biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leeporter: Mr. Chee, can I have a word with you?

Chee: Yes, you can have 2. Fuck off!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time the Opposition castigate the PAP Press! PAP Press will have nothing good to say about the Opposition. So, why not weave the PAP Press into the narrative?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
One who sell his sect gen and kick Mr Chiam out- csj can sell any other one out too. He can also sell we Singaporeans out too.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, you can fuck Medicockadoo but I really dont care.....however, Glenda Chong is different. She stands above and away from the rest of the MSM plps...