• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xue Ling: the real person behind the mask

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refer to the thread "Is PAP candidate Sun Xue Ling a new citizen from China?" posted by makapaaa.

Here's what a little bird from the West whispered to me earlier:

Founding Elder Daughter-in-law saw in Sun Xue Ling what other bosses could or did not: that the latter is very pliable and co-operative. She is the model of a perfect slave.

Sun's promotion to directorship at Teamasick (a husband-and-wife corporation) is nothing less than meteoric. Her former supervisors will tell you that her job performance is so-so, that is, mediocre but her becoming an investment director astounded and confounded her colleagues and supervisors. The person instrumental in promoting her is none other than the wife of Chief Natural Aristocrap.

What's so special about her?

Well, not her, to be precise. As her ex-supervisors at Teamasick rightly judged, her job performance is so-so (mediocre) and she is very soft-spoken. By that I mean she speaks in a seemingly timid voice. Many years ago her best friend confided in a friend that Sun is very afraid of making mistakes, be it in school or at work, hence her speaking in a timid voice.

If not her, who's special then?

It's her significant other, the Ah Tiong who has powerful guanxi (connections) in Ah Tiong land.

When the wife of Chief Natural Aristocrap wanted to invest in China under the name of the Founding Familee, not Teamasick, she sought the help of Sun's husband.

Conversely when scions of powerful politicians such as the son of Wen Jiabao or Zhou Yongkang's son wanted to transfer millions of USD out of China THROUGH Sinkieland, Sun's husband was there to help. Of course, us knowing what the Founding Familee is like, Founding Elder Daughter-in-law demands commissions to be paid for providing the funds transfer service through Sinkieland.

Why the name change to Sun Xue Ling?

It may seem weird but according to her husband, "Sun Xue Ling" sounds more Ah Tiong and Chinese will have more confidence in dealing and entrusting their money with her than with a foreigner.

There's a Chinese saying: fei shui bu liu wai ren tian.

Is Sun's husband really a Sinkie citizen?

Yes, definitely but he's also AT THE SAME TIME a citizen of Ah Tiong land. It is not impossible for him to have dual-citizenship as he has powerful guanxi (connections). Even if he were to renounce his Chinese citizenship in Sinkieland, he can easily regain it when he returns to China.

Sun's husband is more useful to Founding Elder Daughter-in-law than the latter is to the former. Here's one more point: who has more skeletons in the closet? The wife of Chief Natural Aristocrap or Sun's husband?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought someone said she very very competitive ??

one thing is sure lah.............when it comes to carry balls or in this case, boobs................she must be 2nd to none............

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may seem weird but according to her husband, "Sun Xue Ling" sounds more Ah Tiong and Chinese will have more confidence in dealing and entrusting their money with her than with a foreigner.

There's a Chinese saying: fei shui bu liu wai ren tian.

what i know from my previous years in china is that chinese do not trust their own. but you got a point that that her husband may be useful for temasek in her expedition in china. thus, this combination of sinkie char bor, sun xue ling and PRC husband is a match made conveniently for business and politics.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is new?

If 'Kate Spade' can walk in by the back door cos her husband is some 'powerful' secretary to someone, anyone can be 'back door-ed' to their desired position! LoLoLOL

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got hear she a prc born turn sing citizen...
Siao she will photocopy thousands of her.
Singapore wan tan le.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought someone said she very very competitive ??

one thing is sure lah.............when it comes to carry balls or in this case, boobs................she must be 2nd to none............

Let's just say that had she became an empress in imperial China, she would be the type to send poison wine to the emperor's concubines. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is some kind of a ponzi scheme for foreigners going on in nanning, guangxi. smallest deposit about s$25k. planes are packed from KL going there. dunno about the new direct flights from singapore. Money from scheme used to develop the town so they say. is this what they call "shadow banking"?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plausible story... if only the opposition can dig out more truth and expose this during the rallies.

jw5

Loyal
Obedience and subservience are prerequisites for the natural aristocrats to acknowledge you as an unnatural meritocrat. :wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Yes, definitely but he's also AT THE SAME TIME a citizen of Ah Tiong land. It is not impossible for him to have dual-citizenship as he has powerful guanxi (connections). Even if he were to renounce his Chinese citizenship in Sinkieland, he can easily regain it when he returns to China....

Once upon a time, LKY hated commies and all commies' sympathisers in the country...He whacked them, comrades or no comrades. Today, there are thousands, may be hundreds of thousands, of commies tiongs hanging loose in the island.

Even though this tiong holds the red passport, does he still hold CCP membership card? No one knows. So, is it surprising for a communist to hold a red passport? Nothing is impossible today in sinapor.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moi tiagong de husband oso eyeing on a mp post. If all goes well...30 yrs from now...we will hav npc instead ndp held every August...:biggrin::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for telling us how well connected Sun Xueling is. I have relayed this info to my grassroots kakis at Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC. They will help spread the word. During this time of economic uncertainty, having the inside track within China's leading elites would help safeguard our huge investments in China. Sinkies can sleep better at night, knowing that a well-connected PAP MP like Sun Xueling will ensure their CPF monies and reserves are well-taken care of.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for telling us how well connected Sun Xueling is. I have relayed this info to my grassroots kakis at Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC. They will help spread the word. During this time of economic uncertainty, having the inside track within China's leading elites would help safeguard our huge investments in China. Sinkies can sleep better at night, knowing that a well-connected PAP MP like Sun Xueling will ensure their CPF monies and reserves are well-taken care of.

Fool! She has already lost 1/3 of our reserves!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has lost how many billions of our tax dollars invested in China?

[video=youtube;7qFUDmsFTYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFUDmsFTYk[/video]

After making this kind of multi-billion Dollar losses, she can still take $20m to $30m a year for her remuneration.

This is called taking from the top of the table and leegalee too.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;7qFUDmsFTYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFUDmsFTYk[/video]

After making this kind of multi-billion Dollar losses, she can still take $20m to $30m a year for her remuneration.

This is called taking from the top of the table and leegalee too.

Don't forget to share this posting of mine with your grassloot kakis.