• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS fight not PAP this election, GMS fight WP MOB!

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What am I fighting for Singapore?

Many concerned supporters have come forward to urge me not to hit on the MOB who go around smearing other opposition political leaders. They are extremely worried that I will lose support of the Mob supporters of certain political party if I continue to criticise them for their dirty underhand tactics.

My response is as follows:

I decided to join opposition politics not just because I want to get elected as MP. It is more of my vision and hope for Singapore, to develop a REAL Democracy for our future generations, breaking out of the current system of authoritarianism.

I hold true to my values of Democracy and I do not believe in MOB RULE. I believe in healthy contest of elections based on contest of ideas, ideals and policy views, instead of dirty underhand smearing tactic. That is not I want for Singapore and my future generations.

In this adverse political landscape manipulated by PAP's Gerrymandering and GRC system, opposition parties may try their best to negotiate and come to consensus of not having multi-corner fights so that we opposition as a whole, can have better chance to break PAP's monopoly of power by holding more than two third of the seats. Our aim is to break the two third majority held by PAP.

But if some of us failed to resolve conflicting interests and claims, then so be it. We should respect the democratic process and allow voters to judge, based on candidates' strength, values and political discourse, instead of going into madness of political assassination via smearing campaign.

Singapore deserves better than that. We have been complaining against PAP of using such smearing tactic each and every elections but we must also be mindful of supporters of opposition party doing exactly what we detest of PAP's deeds.

This mindless smearing campaign will only hinder the development of a healthy Democracy for Singapore. It will also prevent more good people from stepping forward to serve as opposition candidates for fear of being smeared by the MOB.

Thus in my view, if I do not voice out against such destructive MOB rule just for FEAR of losing my elections, then I would rather quit politics altogether. If such MOB Rule is able to convince Singaporeans of not voting me just because I am against them, then so be it. I shall respect the will and decision of Singaporeans, thus not serving the country as a parliamentarian.

I have embarked on this bumpy journey of opposition politics about 15 years ago and I have seen all sorts of madness along the way. But I am determined to stick to what I truly believe in and not sway by such madness of Mob rule.

Vote me if you believe in me and my vision for a truly Democratic Singapore with the functioning system embedded with Separation of Powers. If you believe in such MOB rule, then you have the right not to support nor vote for me.

Goh Meng Seng

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another irony again. If he wants to up the ante against people from the "MOB" he describes, he should come into this forum since this place has one of the highest prevailing number of them.

Instead he fled this forum because people here were offering better counter arguments than those on his Facebook which he can pick and choose who to add and delete. People here practically deflowered his false propaganda against WP (and NSP or SDP) bit by bit, petal by petal to the extent that it became so embarrassing that he had to withdraw and hide behind Facebook. No thanks to people like TFBH, Sgparent.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same Hylam, barking up the same tree....& complaining that the 'squirrels" had stolen his nuts...

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP Yaw Shin Leong scandal, WP fault.

NSP Sebastian Teo scandal, also WP fault.

Objective? Integrity? Not bias? Not jealousy?

GMS, Singapore's most untransparent opposition politician in history, should come clean.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
GMS needs to shut up and stop slamming WP and their supporters. It does not help the opposition cause. Whatever personal issues he has with the WP, he ought to keep them to himself. Whatever WP supporters write on the internet, let it be. He thinks pap supporters are angels?