• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why Muslims taojiak dun admit one har?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Najibee now this!

Islamic preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis has been allegedly "named" on the leaked list of members of the adult website Ashley Madison. However, the well-known preacher has denied that the account belonged to him.
Tzortzis has also denied signing up for an account on Ashely Madison, the infidelity dating website -- which was recently attacked by hackers who leaked the names of hundreds of thousands of its members -- and said that it was a conspiracy by hackers to defame him.
Tzortzis, a member of the Islamic Education and Research Academy, is known for his debates with atheist Richard Dawkins.
In a Facebook post, Tzortzis wrote: "It has come to my attention that my details are on the Ashley Madison data leak. This includes my name, address, and bank card details."
"This is an obvious case of fraud. My email address (this website doesn't verify emails, and all the relevant emails went to junk) can be found online and so can my address, as it is linked to my business account, which is registered online."
Tzortzis also said he has filed a formal complaint with the police over the hack of his bank details. He added: "I am not ruling anything out at the moment, including the possibility of my phone being illegally hacked. Retrospectively speaking, it has shown signs of being hacked.
"It seems that the first transaction was made in Australia when I was there for lectures and courses. It could have been someone who knows me, someone who hates me, or a malicious person who found out who I was. It could be one person or two, they could be working locally, from abroad or both," he wrote.
Tzortzis is known for his radical Islamic views and has openly expressed his stances on sexual morality and homosexuality. He was believed to have made several controversial remarks such as those who leave Islam "should be killed" and has voiced his support of setting up an Islamic Caliphate.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Najibee now this!

Islamic preacher Hamza Andreas Tzortzis has been allegedly "named" on the leaked list of members of the adult website Ashley Madison. However, the well-known preacher has denied that the account belonged to him.
Tzortzis has also denied signing up for an account on Ashely Madison, the infidelity dating website -- which was recently attacked by hackers who leaked the names of hundreds of thousands of its members -- and said that it was a conspiracy by hackers to defame him.
Tzortzis, a member of the Islamic Education and Research Academy, is known for his debates with atheist Richard Dawkins.
In a Facebook post, Tzortzis wrote: "It has come to my attention that my details are on the Ashley Madison data leak. This includes my name, address, and bank card details."
"This is an obvious case of fraud. My email address (this website doesn't verify emails, and all the relevant emails went to junk) can be found online and so can my address, as it is linked to my business account, which is registered online."
Tzortzis also said he has filed a formal complaint with the police over the hack of his bank details. He added: "I am not ruling anything out at the moment, including the possibility of my phone being illegally hacked. Retrospectively speaking, it has shown signs of being hacked.
"It seems that the first transaction was made in Australia when I was there for lectures and courses. It could have been someone who knows me, someone who hates me, or a malicious person who found out who I was. It could be one person or two, they could be working locally, from abroad or both," he wrote.
Tzortzis is known for his radical Islamic views and has openly expressed his stances on sexual morality and homosexuality. He was believed to have made several controversial remarks such as those who leave Islam "should be killed" and has voiced his support of setting up an Islamic Caliphate.

.....just short of announcing that " I am a Te rol list" supporter. scary

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Muslims can have a quickie with a whore by marrying her temporarily. It's known as nikah mut'ah in the Islamic world.

It's an excellent practice and should be extended to all religions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims can have a quickie with a whore by marrying her temporarily. It's known as nikah mut'ah in the Islamic world.

It's an excellent practice and should be extended to all religions.

After one had finished the 'job' what is the command one can send by SMS to annul the marriage....do I have to 'cut' first to enjoy this privilege?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex is very much an important part of Islamic ideology. You see this in how their god promises 72 virgins in their paradise. It's like their god owns a brothel in some paradise and what's best is you don't need to pay. Martyrs don't have to wait for judgement day for this reward. Die for allah and you get immediate entry in this awesome brothel run by their god.

Their Profit is well-known for his sexual prowess. Raping his women captives was part of war booty and their god encouraged such acts.

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and the apostle of Allah, had ordered at least 60 raids and wars often involving massacres and personally participated in 27 of them. The exemplary example and the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct that he was—Muhammad massacred, beheaded, tortured, terrorized, raped, and looted in the name of God. Described below are three of his massacres and a partial listing of his sex-slaves from the Muslim holy books and Islamic writings.

In the Massacre of Banu Quraiza, Muhammad order the beheading of 600 to 900 adult men (determined by pubic-hair growth) and he himself chopped off a few heads. He enslaved all the women and children of the Jewish tribe. The women were kept as sex-slaves with Muhammad himself taking a beautiful Jewish woman as his own sex-slave and sold the rest of the captives into slavery. He also looted the property of the murdered Jews and took possession of all their wealth and properties. Allah, like a godfather and mafia chieftain of the Muhammad's criminal gang, rejoiced this barbarous and heinous acts of slaughtering the Jews and enslavement of their women and children by creating 5 teachings in the Koran as the Eternal Laws of God.

At the Massacre of Khaybar, Muhammad brutally tortured a Jewish chieftain for extracting information about where he had hidden his treasures. When the treasure was uncovered, the chieftain was beheaded. This chieftain was the husband of the most beautiful Jewish woman of Khaybar, the 17-year-old Safiyaah. Safiyaah's family members had been annihilated by Muhammad at the Banu Qurayza massacre. Now having beheaded her husband, the Prophet took Safiyah as his sex-slave and copulated on the same night.

In the massacre of the Jewish Settlement of Bani Mustaliq, Muhammad captured their women and took twenty-year-old Jewish girl, Juwayriya as his sex-slave.
http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm

Sex Slaves by Muslims are inspired by Muhammed
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-rape-because-koran-condones-it-10271703.html