• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOTO Cascade Draw - Estimated Group 1 Prize - $6.5 Million

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is a Cascade draw?

​A cascade draw takes place after three consecutive draws without a Group 1 Prize winner.

The Jackpot does not snowball beyond the fourth consecutive draw. If there is no Group 1 Prize winner at the end of four consecutive draws, the final jackpot amount (38% of the fourth draw's prize pool plus snowballed amount from the three preceding draws) cascades, i.e. it will be paid to the next prize group with winner(s) and shared equally.

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/lpn/Pages/20150820_toto_cascade.aspx

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks ah...........didn't know.............if i hit big prize sure will give you 5% minimum..........

my own strategy for buying toto is i choose 6 numbers, i buy it every draw and if it didn't hit this lifetime, pass it down to next generation and the next to buy. one fine day, it will surely hit. i dun believe in quick pick, i find it to ridiculously against the odds of hitting cos' numbers that you bet on keep on changing.:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my own strategy for buying toto is i choose 6 numbers, i buy it every draw and if it didn't hit this lifetime, pass it down to next generation and the next to buy. one fine day, it will surely hit. i dun believe in quick pick, i find it to ridiculously against the odds of hitting cos' numbers that you bet on keep on changing.:o

How many lifetime do you have?? you mean before you go, you write down the number you buy, you display this at your wake....so that the current lifetime people can buy & the next lifetime too?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the least you can do is to bequeath whatever you have left in your cpf etc to your next generation in order to uphold this "legacy", else they'll only remember you as a liability....even after you pass on :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iv never played toto in my life,this cascade draw sounds like a bigger chance to win and huge added bonus for this round,could be a plus ev play.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is a Cascade draw?

​A cascade draw takes place after three consecutive draws without a Group 1 Prize winner.

The Jackpot does not snowball beyond the fourth consecutive draw. If there is no Group 1 Prize winner at the end of four consecutive draws, the final jackpot amount (38% of the fourth draw's prize pool plus snowballed amount from the three preceding draws) cascades, i.e. it will be paid to the next prize group with winner(s) and shared equally.

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/lpn/Pages/20150820_toto_cascade.aspx

Clearly u have no understanding of law of probabilities,nash equilibrium and Einstein's theory of relativity.the toto 4d has no memory effect whatsoever,it does not know or remember or care what number or who won last round,every single number has equal probability of winning as another each round.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly u have no understanding of law of probabilities,nash equilibrium and Einstein's theory of relativity.the toto 4d has no memory effect whatsoever,it does not know or remember or care what number or who won last round,every single number has equal probability of winning as another each round.

all your theories without luck is deemed fruitless, element of luck is important. besides, the probability of buying the same combination of numbers over time is higher if you base on numbers that will not be picked again.

here is the calculation for hitting jackpot in toto.

Group 1 (Choose all 6)

So there is 1 chance in 13,983,816 of getting the Group 1 prize.

This means we have to buy almost 14 million tickets (at a cost of $14 million) before we can confidently say we will probably win the top prize...

http://www.intmath.com/counting-probability/singapore-toto.php