• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;AZjaNTWS1cQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZjaNTWS1cQ[/video]

在离这很远的地方 有一片海滩
孤独的人他就在海上 撑着船帆
如果你看到他 回到海岸
就请你告诉他你的名字 我的名字

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
你真的是一个很恶心,让人讨厌的伪君子。
满口仁义道德,最虚伪,最对谎言,最不真实的就是你!

活该!

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xx fucker

Hypocrite , big liar . Go to die la u. You are the one who derserve no kidneys!
Always said will help me, will help me. Help pi la.

You this kind of hypocrite and big liar. Really no deserve to have a kidney. Curse you curse you and wish you bad luck!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
永远只会把错都推在我身上。

你不配,不配我的时间,我的友谊。一切的一切。

时间,可以让你看清一个人的真面目。

You are good as hypocrite. use all the so called 义正言辞 to criticize me to keep scolding you.
well, in your msg. you not scolding me? you are just too good to turn a big round to criticize and scold me. not first time you doing that.

well, i scold people not for no reason.

yes, all my fault. you just want to say is it all my fault.and i am a crazy women to keep scolding and cursing you.

i admit i scold you. but i didn cursing you.

i am not like you. even scold me also dont admit. jia hong is what?
yes, you are not scolding me. wish me good health, happy. Now i heard all these and very feel like to vomit. especially you so hypocrite.

worst thing in my life is to know you, this hypocrite.

So many years and this is the first time I treat you so. You should know why. I was too silly in those years. Keep believe in all those lies.

Now I finally wake up and know all are lies.

Yes we didn owe each other's anything. So I die or alive also not your business that is.
I dislike you and you can also dislike me. Hate me also can.

But pls don't stop me from hating you. This hypocrite.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like then you will come, if you don't like then you will go away. You just based on your own mood and emotion decide to come or to leave. So many years and you are like that.

While I decided to ignore you, you will come. I ignore you and you still have face to ask me why ignore you.

In your msg. You keep emphasize I scolding you(4 times) and cursing ( 1 times)

If you really don't mind, not angry. You will not say so.

Why I so angry and said you hypocrite. Well, you go to ask yourself. You really so sincere and true to everything. Whatever you said all empty promise. You are just say for nothing.

I wil not believe you this hypocrite.