• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed! NDP Rally is a rally cry for the MIWs

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I hear is we did this, we did, that. My team is good, vote for us! lanjiao lah!!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong talk cock most of the time!

In reality everything doesn't work as well what he described!

It's all bullshit!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, always showcase all the good and success stories right in front of the media but shunt away from the negative ones.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cringe when I hear all the sob stories about the head mafia and his last days. Who the fark cares what he thinks and hallucinates? Farking Chee bye!!!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is an annual "state of the country" address, then stick to the objective and not turn this into a political rally for MIW. Mudderfarker talks like he is accorded total merit for all that has happened. If this is what it is, then give other oppo a chance to speak too... to say how he has farked up al areas of life in sinkeepoo. Nabei chee bye!!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching the IAAF world live since 6pm. What NDR speech? Isn't it the usual self-congratulatory and self-praise political party broadcast speech? I believe many Singaporeans couldn't even be bothered. TV ratings for pinkie's annual speech must have plunged to a new low. :biggrin: In any event the state media will be singing songs of praise non-stop for the next few weeks!:biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a year, the mudderfarker seems to enjoy the spotlight masturbating in front of a gathering of the best porlumpars in the world, clapping at the drop of a hat and laughing at the lamest of jokes....

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11949347_10153659599371383_9220641396050507687_n.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the people attending this MIW campaign speech, I am very sure we have world-class porlumpars.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah! NDR already ah! What did I do, how cum not aware of it...

You think next year what Ah Low will talk about huh!