• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMPAIGN

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...c-due-smear-campaign-against-him-5144434.html

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/img/forums/hwz/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 01:00 AM #1

ganymedean

BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST HIM!

Quote:
The Trolls have won
http://openmata.wix.com/stevechia

With this notice, I am announcing that I will not be standing for this coming ‪#‎GE2015‬ and will not be contesting in ‪#‎MacPhersonSMC‬ anymore.
It is with anguish and deep sadness that my lifelong ambition to be the people's spokesman in Parliament ends today.

I can only wish WP will send a strong candidate and take down MacPherson SMC and take ‪#‎KateSpade‬ out of Parliament. From my many conversations with residents there these 2 days, she is not as strong nor popular as rumours put it out to be. She has improved, definitely. But many older residents still do not really know her nor like her. Some have not seen her till recently too.

But they do think she is still better than previous MP Matthias Yao.
So WP, with a strong brand name, and a stronger candidate sent there, will have every chance to take her out.
‪#‎AllTheBestToWorkersParty‬

Yours Faithfully,
Steve Chia
‪#‎MyReputationIsGone‬
‪#‎PeopleOnlyRemembersTheBad‬ , not the Good you have done
‪#‎NotWorthIt‬

P/s: the site is not setup by me. And some facts in it is not correctly written.​
SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/stevechia.2...53428596261391

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMP

FAP: Hooray!

60%: Oh, yeah!

40%: *shake head*

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMP

Amazing! He would have won 90% of the votes. What a waste! Steve is a real talent.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

But they do think she is still better than previous MP Matthias Yao.

This shows that SC does not know Macpherson.
MY did most of the hard works before TPL took over.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what's the reason for his withdrawal? He hasn't got to the point. Online abuse or smear campaign was cited by news reports but all he did was to put up a fake site impersonating him. From what I remember he isn't so thin skinned.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

it was mentioned reputation smearing,,,,,,,

it involves people bringing up he took maid's pic and sebastian teo bankruptcy n such again,,,,,

GMS put it as BLUE supporters doing it because they will benefit,,,,,,,

does it actually point to the BLUE supporters or just a couple of folks, or maybe the ANALyst, the instigator since he was there from beginning,,,,

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'd prefer him as a photographer rather than a politician.:biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look before you leap. If he did not expect this, he is a bigger fool than i thought.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is free to stand for elections wherever he wants
People are free to say whatever they like about him
That's democracy.....SC dun even understand that

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who made the decision activating him? LG ?

Who stopped the damage? Pky?

Time to show hand.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

steve is another sissy, depsite having his reputation slightly tarnished cos' of his fetish. he should persevere and fight on. everyone made mistakes, and should not because of one silly photographic champion, get grounded for life. the more he should prove his mettle in politics. i personally see nothing wrong with what he had done. the more i see it, the more i am right that sinkieland will not survive another 50 years. by looking at what the politicians are made of and i was told by a scout that most of these politicians in real life, only think of themselves first. so do not be brainwashed by what you see on TV and what you read from the news.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING NEWS: NSP's STEVE CHIA QUITS CONTEST IN MACPHERSON SMC DUE TO SMEAR CAMP

you must have been in the zoo for too long.... :biggrin:
if we need a poster boy for the most JBL... MY will get my vote...hands & legs up.. :biggrin:
me is no fan of the PAP, just that my office happens to be located in MacP for the past 12-13 years....

till today, still wonder where the f#### is JBL poster boy :confused::confused:

This shows that SC does not know Macpherson.
MY did most of the hard works before TPL took over.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good riddance! The guy has lost so many consecutive elections. Does he think he is like Abe Lincoln? Lose his way until he strikes jackpot and wins the Presidency?

This is sinkieland. We have very low tolerance for failures. Steve Chia fcuk off!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good riddance! The guy has lost so many consecutive elections. Does he think he is like Abe Lincoln? Lose his way until he strikes jackpot and wins the Presidency?

This is sinkieland. We have very low tolerance for failures. Steve Chia fcuk off!

that's the problem with sinkie culture, they tend to view failures as not good enough. in ang mo countries, they will respect and even look up to you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd rate oppos should leave the scene all together or accept the fact they r cannon fodder.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun play play with my party !!!
I m still very powerful President in NSP.
SC is only my left hand man and I still have right hand genius adviser YYW.
I will give my voters song song up to end of Jurong.

Attachments

• sebnsp.jpg
    sebnsp.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,645

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd rate oppos should leave the scene all together or accept the fact they r cannon fodder.

Back then he was quite promising and considered an opposition rising star.
He is machiam the aging ex most promising youth sportsman who did not quite made it to the big league but still dreams of his best performance and wanting to take that one last crack at the prize not realizing the game has since changed.

That said he still can make a positive contribution to local politics by standing as a member of his party's grc team

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wp in
Pap tin pl out.
hooray for singaporeans .