• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Marine Parade walkabout, Eye Witness Account.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11145094_887485354640807_1889485975983277987_o.jpg

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11937935_10153656226176383_5417733357437438616_n.jpg

MP for Bishan Toa-Payoh, Mr Wong Kan Seng spotted parking his car at area reserved for authorised vehicles only. He was seen going for his walkabout with his grassroots members at the nearby hawker centre. Is Mr Wong sanctioned to park his car at the area for the purpose of attending a PAP event?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

MP for Bishan Toa-Payoh, Mr Wong Kan Seng spotted parking his car at area reserved for authorised vehicles only. He was seen going for his walkabout with his grassroots members at the nearby hawker centre. Is Mr Wong sanctioned to park his car at the area for the purpose of attending a PAP event?
11908612_887480104641332_688857668044359796_o.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these men boobs had a walkabout too, but no residents wanted to chat with them for fear of having nightmares.

image.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chatted with you means ho lang?
Knn now you know why they say sinkies are dumbfucks

Jamban Lee is no more a contestant and so she is more than happy and willing to talk to basically anyone. This is called helping the PAP cause. Those dumbfucks who don't stay in Yishun get so sexcited just because she spared them some time. Oh pleeeese ! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamban Lee is no more a contestant and so she is more than happy and willing to talk to basically anyone. This is called helping the PAP cause. Those dumbfucks who don't stay in Yishun get so sexcited just because she spared them some time. Oh pleeeese ! :biggrin:

These are the sia suays. See MP like see God. Gone case brains.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more like wayang account

Even Heng Swee Keat can tell such wayang stories in parliament when he said Yee Jenn Jong ran away from a resident asking about AHPETC.

In the process Heng lied in parliament but he and people like Lawrence Wong who has an issue with people lying, kept quiet about it.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Once I said I wasn't a resident of Marine Parade, then everyone smile smile and moved to the next table.. :("

Who posted these remarks?

In all honesty, potential candidates will not really go around asking diners whether they really stay in the estate when they visit a hawker centre.

The person posting these remarks, probably, intentionally made known to them that he was not a resident here
Isn't this a self-declared hostile gesture to discourage further communications?

Singapore is quite an introvert society.
When such remarks are made, most polite people will just give a courteous smile and walk away
Very appropriate, why still kick a fuss?

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There should only one set of law, for all individuals.

About 15 to 20 years ago, when I travelled to SG to visit my parents, there was a shiny and newer looking big Mercedes Benz improperly parked near HDB flats, blocking my brother who was driving me to Toa Payoh to visit a relative.
I got out of the car to ask for the owner of that Mercedes Benz to move it. Several individuals told me that it belongs to an MP. I then asked to speak to the MP. When Mr. Darvinder Singh approached, I asked him, if he is the owner of the motor vehicle, please move it so that my brother can drive to park his motor vehicle. One other individual advised me that Mr. DS is the MP. My response was that I know who is Mr. DS. I informed Mr. DS that I may be a non-resident for decades but I know his history: attended St. Michael's School, SJI and NJC, but skipped the orientation at the then Raffles Hall, University of Singapore, at Nassim Road (the old Bukit Timah campus). I indicated that regardless of the position and status of an individual, there is only one set of law in Singapore. Please move the motor vehicle.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person posting these remarks, probably, intentionally made known to them that he was not a resident here
Isn't this a self-declared hostile gesture to discourage further communications?

Singapore is quite an introvert society.
When such remarks are made, most polite people will just give a courteous smile and walk away
Very appropriate, why still kick a fuss?
that's what i thought as well.

i would also think the poster's message is "dun waste my time laah. i am not interested, so buzz off". then when people really got the hint and buzz off this poster kpbk?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow a lawyer beaking the law by illeegal parking. If internet was as prevalent than..DS would have been crucified.

About 15 to 20 years ago, when I travelled to SG to visit my parents, there was a shiny and newer looking big Mercedes Benz improperly parked near HDB flats, blocking my brother who was driving me to Toa Payoh to visit a relative.
I got out of the car to ask for the owner of that Mercedes Benz to move it. Several individuals told me that it belongs to an MP. I then asked to speak to the MP. When Mr. Darvinder Singh approached, I asked him, if he is the owner of the motor vehicle, please move it so that my brother can drive to park his motor vehicle. One other individual advised me that Mr. DS is the MP. My response was that I know who is Mr. DS. I informed Mr. DS that I may be a non-resident for decades but I know his history: attended St. Michael's School, SJI and NJC, but skipped the orientation at the then Raffles Hall, University of Singapore, at Nassim Road (the old Bukit Timah campus). I indicated that regardless of the position and status of an individual, there is only one set of law in Singapore. Please move the motor vehicle.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I attended reservist with Darvinder once. Saw him on the first day and again on the last day. In between, he disappeared!