• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xueling said PRC hubby "made an active step" to become SG. PRC MP Next?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dis is an act of War to sinkie...pappies...chiu want a war tat bad...chiu gonna get 1...:smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop the pro PRC candidates!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise you and your children's future will be truly fucked!!!

Singaporeans must champion the cause(s) and rights of Singaporeans,
not those of the PR's and those contemplating immigrating to Singapore.

Regardless of any individual who may be attached or married to foreigners who are Singapore PR's or naturalized Singapore citizens,
Singapore MP's must speak for and defend Singaporeans.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her passage to parliament is assured. Look at her rivals. Vomit blood.

That is problem with GRC.

It is much preferred to have all SMC's as in the past so that "less than desirable" or those candidates who have been "rejected" by citizens in one constituency cannot be given an easier passage to Parliament via the GRC's.

Regardless of the noble intention of the GRC's to ensure that there are sufficient MP's from the minority groups, which was caused by the government in "spreading" the Malays and Indians from their traditional neighbourhoods, and introduction of GRC's and racial quotas for HDB flats.

All those irrational racial policies.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Where is that yellowfart??? Seeing this i buay song and so do u know what i will do to piss the PAP IB off? :biggrin:

After years of failed lame attempts by PAP IB clones, they have forgotten about pay back hmmmm? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you begin to understand why Pinky gave his kids hanyu pinyin names and a certain Sichuan wench was deliberately displayed during the SG50 NDP for all to see (followed by a lengthy feature article on her in the newspapers several days later).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is problem with GRC.

It is much preferred to have all SMC's as in the past so that "less than desirable" or those candidates who have been "rejected" by citizens in one constituency cannot be given an easier passage to Parliament via the GRC's.

Regardless of the noble intention of the GRC's to ensure that there are sufficient MP's from the minority groups, which was caused by the government in "spreading" the Malays and Indians from their traditional neighbourhoods, and introduction of GRC's and racial quotas for HDB flats.

All those irrational racial policies.

Never ever forget how and why the GRC system was implemented. LKY was scared shitless after Anson, so he came up with the GRC system, using 'ethnic minority representation' as an excuse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never ever forget how and why the GRC system was implemented. LKY was scared shitless after Anson, so he came up with the GRC system, using 'ethnic minority representation' as an excuse.

JBJ was an ethnic minority. So, the GRC would favour him because every GRC team needed an ethnic minority.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is great for the husband. New what has she done for the Malay community? Must the Malays too integrate? Shouldn't it be the other way round where immigrants integrate with the Malays? Instead, being a Malay is frowned and encouraged to leave as many are doing to Malaysia.
As far as Malays are concerned, all MP's are immigrants, including the Malay one who are mostly mixed blood. Nobody represent them.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall Anson.
I used to take a bus from there to school.
Lots of "mama"

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiobu MP in the making.
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Sun-X...usband-made-an-active-step-to-become-S-porean

Today 1:03 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
just2share http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_3690.jpg?dateline=1427682930
CM-9s_zW8AAx7PJ.jpg

Quote:Meanwhile, Sun spoke about helping the young families living in the GRC. The working mother, who has a two-year-old daughter, said she understands the challenges of young Singaporean families, and would like to help them in ways such as eldercare and childcare.

Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen six years ago. She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore society.

"What's important is that he made an active step to become a Singaporean... what attracted him to Singapore was the values that we have, the dynamism that we have here. For new citizens, the fact that they want to become Singaporeans show that they really love this place," she said.​
source: yahoo.sg

jw5

Loyal
10 years ago, when marriages between sinkie men and PRC women were becoming prevalent, I predicted that within 10 years, sinkie charbors would start marrying PRC men. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Sun-X...usband-made-an-active-step-to-become-S-porean

Today 1:03 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
just2share http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_3690.jpg?dateline=1427682930
CM-9s_zW8AAx7PJ.jpg

Quote:Meanwhile, Sun spoke about helping the young families living in the GRC. The working mother, who has a two-year-old daughter, said she understands the challenges of young Singaporean families, and would like to help them in ways such as eldercare and childcare.

Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen six years ago. She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore society.

"What's important is that he made an active step to become a Singaporean... what attracted him to Singapore was the values that we have, the dynamism that we have here. For new citizens, the fact that they want to become Singaporeans show that they really love this place," she said.​
source: yahoo.sg

How cum this CCB Ah Tiong bu can be selected to stand for general erection?

Singapore is gonna becum Sinchiapore.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this would not have happened if SDP is in charge, you can b assured of the vast experience and pool of local talents who can do better then her at 1/2 her salary. SDP is a down to earth party that understand the needs of voters and their supporters for a singaporean singapore.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nxt...will be ah neh...peenoy...u get 1 in...de whole colony will cum...dey r worse then cancer cell...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many ulgy foreigner stories out there, the PAP is trying to sell you that naturalized sinkees are god's gift to sinkapore, not as precious as the PAP but still better than true blue sinkees.

Vote Party Against People to let foreigners takeover sinkapore!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall Anson.
I used to take a bus from there to school.
Lots of "mama"

Uncle, don't anyhow say. Anson over 80% chinese. I stayed there a couple of years at those rental blocks. When jbj rode on the back of the lorry to thanks the voters at the 1981 by election, many residents lined the common corridors to wave to him. My uncle carried me on his shoulder as we waved back to jbj. That was my first political experience of my life. My uncle a Chinese educated man voted for jbj despite not fully understand what jbj said at rally.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, don't anyhow say. Anson over 80% chinese. I stayed there a couple of years at those rental blocks. When jbj rode on the back of the lorry to thanks the voters at the 1981 by election, many residents lined the common corridors to wave to him. My uncle carried me on his shoulder as we waved back to jbj. That was my first political experience of my life. My uncle a Chinese educated man voted for jbj despite not fully understand what jbj said at rally.

thank you