• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HongKong actor 杜汶泽 said Singapore is a great place with quality sinkies.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11951550_919938261398087_3616876196110335810_o.jpg
11215108_919938344731412_716867614905815634_n.jpg

杜汶泽新加坡搭德士丢钱包,遇诚实司机送还
  香港著名谐星杜汶泽来新讨论工作事项,搭德士回酒店时不小心留下钱包,诚实司机把钱包送回,也拒绝了他的小费,让他非常感动,决定将小费捐出去。
  杜汶泽在面簿大赞新加坡是个好地方,国民素质佳。他写说:“喜欢一个地方有很多原因,而‘人’当然是最重要的一点。司机大佬,虽然你不愿意报上名来,我还是要对你说声谢谢!我会替你把那小费捐出去。”

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The honest taxi driver is a Singaporean. Thwarted why he returned the wallet. If ft like ah tiong or ah neh or pinoy picked it up then he can kissed his wallet goodbye.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo yew yimport turd world peeper dertee mai sofar i chua tio like koh lei cai si boh

[video=youtube;7Vt9OLL2bkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vt9OLL2bkQ[/video]

Screen%20Shot%202014-10-13%20at%205.49.37%20pm.png

commutermain.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all dun be fooled! that's the power of GPS. there was once i picked up 4 passengers to the airport from toa payoh. one of the passenger left his iphone in my cab, within 10 minutes, i got a call from comfort asking me where is the iphone. apparently, the iphone was found under the front seat. a reminder their gps can track you on the road. this was what i discovered after being told by comfort.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to like him but his street cred went to nought after he acted alongside local trash pockmarked face mark lee.....