• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann: I’m not too sure if AHPETC has lost money

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....that there is no criminality or CBT involved or else WP heads would roll and be relentlessly prosecuted and publicly disgraced by the PAP' CAD/CID/CPIB and any other tools at their disposal.

Losing money in running town council and misappropriating funds are two different spheres. Losing money in bad investments by pappies' run town councils was simply brushed aside. How come no inquiry conducted? Why losing money in WP run town council is blown up as if WP is a criminal gang?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....There are hundreds of lapses found in the government by the AGO and more money is involved, yet the AGO doesn't make a fuss.

No need to look far for lapses..just look at PA. Lapses found but what did they do? Nothing. No action, no apology. Just simple message lapses rectified. If similar lapses found at WP run organisations, all hell sure to break loose. Pappies have always been unfair. Bullying is their hobby.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Ann is better off as a mamasan. She's got that look.

To be mamasan, you need to work first at the "grass root" level to entertain clients and then get the support from clients and bosses to be the mamasan. With her look, she sure already lose out to those meimei in Geylang.
She stands better chance to be successful vegetable seller in wet market.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
...without supporting the pappies' policies, she is out of the team. Supporting the pappies, she looks foolish.

So it goes without saying, if the Pappies are out of support and voted out...

She is out of a JOB, right? LoLoLoL

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
...without supporting the pappies' policies, she is out of the team. Supporting the pappies, she looks foolish.

A classic example of protecting one's rice bowl even if making yourself the fool, and compromising ethics and morals. They are all sell outs, sold their soul to the devil pap a long time ago.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 1st place if she not sure then why expose own vulnerability to let others know how stooping of her to delve into depth she cannot fathom. She should just stfu.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11231742_1483945851917450_8291405084296398560_n.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She didn't say outright that WP has misappropriated money because she is outside Parliament and can be sued.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A classic example of protecting one's rice bowl even if making yourself the fool, and compromising ethics and morals. They are all sell outs, sold their soul to the devil pap a long time ago.

Even tiok tekaned by Viswa. Sim Ann was outwitted. Just not sharp enough. An embarrassment for the PAP who probably felt MOS was good enough to handle the opposition. Very sala.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be mamasan, you need to work first at the "grass root" level to entertain clients and then get the support from clients and bosses to be the mamasan. With her look, she sure already lose out to those meimei in Geylang.
She stands better chance to be successful vegetable seller in wet market.

Nowadays diff from the past. You just need to have lots of abalones in your fish farm.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sim-ann_0.png

This ugly and short bitch's face has becum so fattened by the high salary she receives to feed herself.

I enjoyed most the part when the audience laughed at her for mentioning how she controls the intake of foreigners.

If I were in attendance I would tell her I only 'control' when I'm on the verge of cumming on her pig-face.

jw5

Loyal
Appearances aside, she doesn't seem very bright. :wink:

sim-ann_0.png

This ugly and short bitch's face has becum so fattened by the high salary she receives to feed herself.

I enjoyed most the part when the audience laughed at her for mentioning how she controls the intake of foreigners.

If I were in attendance I would tell her I only 'control' when I'm on the verge of cumming on her pig-face.