• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - Nicole Seah is Married and will settle in Singapore

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nicole-seah-married-wedding.jpg

Nicole Seah is married.

She got hitched on Aug. 21, 2015. The ceremony, at the Registry of Marriage, was attended by about a dozen of her immediate family.

She came back to Singapore in the middle of the week from Bangkok, where she was based the past year working in the advertising industry.

She and her husband, Bryan, are making plans to settle in Singapore.

http://mothership.sg/2015/08/nicole-seah-is-married/

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Japanese.

Anyway, I will her a blissful marriage.

I hope she stays away from singapore. I don't want to spoil my day being reminded of a shameless sellout and publicity whore. Oops! PR is her tan chiak right?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The above photo does not reflect the more beautiful "NS" during the 2011 GE.
Her eyes are asymmetrical, and her nose is huge.

The gentleman is probably not a Singaporean, and his fashion sense is a little unusual, suit and tie with black leather shoes without socks.