• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party may give walkovers to PAP

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
From fuckwarezone EDMW :

Little bird told me Reform Party will up lorry soon. They cannot even field a single team for their allotted GRC.

Roy wanted to join them but found that Reform Party was just a shell. After giving Kenneth a few days to reveal the names of his Non existing Team, Roy realized he had been led to over estimate the Reform Party.
He plans to leave Reform Party, perhaps to join another group.

Come Nomination Day, both West Coast and Ang Mo Kio GRCs will be given walkovers to the PAP.

All the other opposition parties will curse RP for failing them ...

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some other opposition party have excess manpower to takeover RP's wards. But they are holding back so as not to jeopardize the opposition agreement ...

If I am not mistaken, it's SingFirst Party.
Workers party also have the means but I don't think LTK is interested.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long ago I say liao............Kenneth is PAP mole...........the Punggol East by-elections prove it liao..............he's the perfect mole due to his lineage.........

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long ago I say liao............Kenneth is PAP mole...........the Punggol East by-elections prove it liao..............he's the perfect mole due to his lineage.........

His lineage? JBJ is arguably Singapore's greatest oppo hero, for crying out loud! Whatever you say about KJ's qualities (or lack of) as a politician and leader, I find it highly unlikely that he'll betray his father's legacy.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like LKY is a great leader. His son cannot match up to him. The sons and daughters of very successful fathers will always be living shadows of them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like LKY is a great leader. His son cannot match up to him. The sons and daughters of very successful fathers will always be living shadows of them.

'Living in the shadows' is a huge understatement. Sometimes they're just imbeciles. Probably overly pampered and sheltered during childhood. Or inherited the idiocy from their mothers. :wink:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who in his right mind dares to join a party which got a mere 353 votes out of a possible 31,000 in Punggol East?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like LKY is a great leader. His son cannot match up to him...

LKY was a great leader when he was young in the 1950s and 1960s. As he aged, his vision blurred and he allowed hordes of foreigners to swarm into the country and the consequence is a divided country today.

If pappies are now pro-sinaporans, ruling sinapor for sinaporans, limpeh will continue to support pappies. Today, pappies are more interested in loving foreigners and condemning locals.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was a great leader when he was young in the 1950s and 1960s. As he aged, his vision blurred and he allowed hordes of foreigners to swarm into the country and the consequence is a divided country today.

If pappies are now pro-sinaporans, ruling sinapor for sinaporans, limpeh will continue to support pappies. Today, pappies are more interested in loving foreigners and condemning locals.

Agree. If pap is the same as pap when LKY was PM, Singaporeans will back it fully. The new pap is not the pap of the 1980s

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got it wrong.

Filling his father's shoes isn't the problem. Pinkie was never cut out to be a leader, much less a PM. Even if his father were a jaga, he'd still flop miserably as a politician. He'd made a good, maybe excellent, maths lecturer and researcher in an ivory tower. Write some papers and thesis, get his doctorate, publish a book or two.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who in his right mind dares to join a party which got a mere 353 votes out of a possible 31,000 in Punggol East?

How about those WHO ARE NOT OF RIGHT MIND from IMH block 7?

The maybe this time, they will get 35 votes out of 31,000? LoLoLoLoL