• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloodshed Continues on STI

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OCBC - about $9 now
UOB - about $19 now
DBS - about $18 now

If the rumours mentioned that target price is $12 in 2006,
Guess whether it is OCBC cheong until $12 or the other two drops until $12.

Pure rumours ok, not financial advice.

SIA will hit below $8 if oil price goes up

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why i "invest" in baccarat.
you can control whether to bet or not to bet.
but, you cannot control when the market is going to lau-sai.

baccarat is a sure killer. a gambler will ultimately lose his pants or his girl friend's pants

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

North Korean Leader KIM has ordered his frontline troops into war footing.
if tensions spiral out of control, may affect market....

also, need to monitor closely the situation in LOS.

((Just my humble opinion)).

many things can affect share market

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow y suddenly dropped so much??? is it caused by the recent China currency devaluation? is another economic depression coming soon?

simple. one factor is SG economy is not doing well. Malaysian ringgit is RM2.94 to one dollar, so not many Malaysians are coming to SG. China is preventing its citizens from money laundering, so not many rich Chinese are gambling at RWS and MBS. Retail sector is dying because of high rentals. Singaporeans are poor and lack purchasing power. SG is not producing good services and good products.

PAP is banking on gambling and shopping malls to make money. But these do not bring in foreign exchange and foreign monies. PAP's much toted biotech industry is dead. Philip Yeo cant do anything right. SG's Education hub is also not competitive. SG's Medical hub is losing out to BKK. So SG economy sucks because of bad govt.

The worst is yet to come

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was studying the STI chart, seems to me the signal strength for buying is weak. everybody is selling. the bottom has reached but fundamentally, it still depend on china. if china remains weak, so will STI. i think it's bad and not a good time to go in if you get caught buying at high and selling low. but if you can keep blue chip for dividend, then it's a different story.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=^STI&t=1y&l=on&z=l&q=l&p=&a=r14&c=

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and remember to buy high sell low

Blood shed continues this morning.

STI is down 2.3%. Down 68 points to 2900.

If this continues, some people and families will be badly affected.

How is this affecting GIC and TH?

PAP is always silent on bad news and pretends that all's well. PAP hopes that ill wind will blow away and Singaporeans will forget. But if this bloodshed continues, it will affect SG's economy and GE 2015