• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloodshed Continues on STI

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today at 9.20am it is 2960, a drop of almost 600pts in 4 mths. The bloodshed continues and the end is still not in sight

PAP is failing Singaporeans with it's bad policies.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
a financial institution is in deep shit too
Their investment arm is sitting on many listed counters with >30-50% losses
because the investment bankers colluded with the EDs in the same bank

The Investment bankers took up stakes in listed local O&G, Construction & minor Property companies
At the same time, the EDs made their RMs provide massive loans, trade facilities and OD facilities to the same companies companies, making so made so much money from revenue points
Some of these companies turned sour and the banks' risk dept want to recall some of the risky loans

but they cannot because their investment arm also invested in their customers.
conflict of interests
Do you think Iceberg Research n Muddy Waters dare to expose them in 2016?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?212383-Singapore-After-The-Next-Election&p=2256350#post2256350

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when oil and commodities was high, they predicted it was bad for the economy. Now that its low, they still say the same thing. China should be booming because they save hundreds of billions buying cheaper commodities. But its the reverse.commodities drop because china is not buying.
before 2005, it was china that caused inflation to stagnate with their cheap products, then after that, it caused inflation with their hunger for commodities and willingness to pay high price for it. now its back to low inflation again.
What next surely can't be all that bad.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Investment bankers took up stakes in listed local O&G, Construction & minor Property companies
At the same time, the EDs made their RMs provide massive loans, trade facilities and OD facilities to the same companies companies, making so made so much money from revenue points
Some of these companies turned sour and the banks' risk dept want to recall some of the risky loans

conflict of interests

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?212383-Singapore-After-The-Next-Election&p=2256350#post2256350

Such financial institutions will sink eventually whether Muddy waters exposes them. their fundamentals are flawed.

Likewise, the pap will sink eventually because its fundamental of favouring foreigners to citizens is flawed

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when oil and commodities was high, they predicted it was bad for the economy. Now that its low, they still say the same thing. China should be booming because they save hundreds of billions buying cheaper commodities. But its the reverse.commodities drop because china is not buying.
before 2005, it was china that caused inflation to stagnate with their cheap products, then after that, it caused inflation with their hunger for commodities and willingness to pay high price for it. now its back to low inflation again.

Singaporeans need to ask how will these events affect Singapore and Singaporeans since pap has no clues

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

conflict of interests

bou .........?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today at 9.20am it is 2960, a drop of almost 600pts in 4 mths. The bloodshed continues and the end is still not in sight

PAP is failing Singaporeans with it's bad policies.

won't be surprised that recession by year end. already told everyone here that the perfect storm would hit us and in fact 3 months ago told the 3 stooges to short the market this year as it would collapsed and they laughed at me. hahahhaha. now I am having the last laugh. enough said. everything I predicted have been 100% spot on . hahahh

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hoping the property market will cool further thinking of buying a piece for home. What you guys think will drop some more or already bottom?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
won't be surprised that recession by year end. already told everyone here that the perfect storm would hit us and in fact 3 months ago told the 3 stooges to short the market this year as it would collapsed and they laughed at me. hahahhaha. now I am having the last laugh. enough said. everything I predicted have been 100% spot on . hahahh

OCBC - about $9 now
UOB - about $19 now
DBS - about $18 now

If the rumours mentioned that target price is $12 in 2006,
Guess whether it is OCBC cheong until $12 or the other two drops until $12.

Pure rumours ok, not financial advice.

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why i "invest" in baccarat.
you can control whether to bet or not to bet.
but, you cannot control when the market is going to lau-sai.

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najibee also blame China for the drop of Ringgit. China not accepting Ringgits in china .

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoping the property market will cool further thinking of buying a piece for home. What you guys think will drop some more or already bottom?

North Korean Leader KIM has ordered his frontline troops into war footing.
if tensions spiral out of control, may affect market....

also, need to monitor closely the situation in LOS.

((Just my humble opinion)).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the best time to buy more shares. Only small-timer heartlanders stay away or panic sell.

vomitblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow y suddenly dropped so much??? is it caused by the recent China currency devaluation? is another economic depression coming soon?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sound wise. Do you think pap was unwise to have done nothing until this hits us?