• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bloodshed Continues on STI

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahha. I told everyone here esp to the 3 stooges just 3 months ago that blood bath is coming and they mocked at me and laughed at me. I gave pin point prescient advice to them to get out of the market or short it but they called me cannon fairy!!! HAHAHHAHAHH. I AM HAVING THE LAST LAUGH ESP TO THAT NARONG GUY. SIBOR is now at 5 month high and going up. US, europe, china stocks and economies is really shits. thailand, malaysia and indo economies is crap and dying. I am 100% Correct. Gold is crashing and properties is overvalued and due for a big correction. Cash is king!!!!! STI now have dropped like shit. Know of alot of banks and stock brokerage asking people to top up margins or force sell.
Recession AND depression in 6 months. mark my words. Huat AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The worst is yet to come. That's why the PAP is rushing to hv GE soon. Perhaps the pap is expecting a very bad recession ahead and life is gg to be very difficult in SG

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Before it becomes apparent that this bunch can't do fuck about the sg economy, except import more headcount for short term gains but long term ills. They just want to ride on the current fear to get voted in.

The worst is yet to come. That's why the PAP is rushing to hv GE soon. Perhaps the pap is expecting a very bad recession ahead and life is gg to be very difficult in SG

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please index fall some more until my stock reaches my original purchase price. Now its still too high!! Thank you!!!

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2015Aug-STI-800x600.png

sti chart