• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am a coward!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can't explain but my guts is getting smaller as i become older, it's very easy to get into trouble here. i fear when i take mrt like some terrorist will bomb the train anf so on. i could easily get into trouble picking a fight with someone when i was younger, nowadays, when i see tatooed or slightly violent pple, i siam like nobody's business. what should i do?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
carry a iron rod in hour bag always

you see mad people all over the place

you can ignore them

but sometimes you need to protect yourself against violent bullies

so be prepared when you are in a public place

when someone approaches you, be prepared to protect yourself

or kick his boss first and then call the police

or take out your iron rod and whack him...and then call the police

this place is getting more and more volatile and more fluid

touch and go place...so do protect yourself and your loved ones

that's why mr lee kuan yew told us long ago to grow spurs in our butt!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are afriad of dieing,stop trying to prolong your life u miserable old fart.tomorrow never comes.everybody dies.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i can't explain but my guts is getting smaller as i become older, it's very easy to get into trouble here. i fear when i take mrt like some terrorist will bomb the train anf so on. i could easily get into trouble picking a fight with someone when i was younger, nowadays, when i see tatooed or slightly violent pple, i siam like nobody's business. what should i do?

I think you should just crawl under your bed and hide. Oh no wait, your bed may give way and fall onto you, crushing your fragile skull. Okay, you go hide under your mom's or aunt's or sister's skirt instead. No hear of having skull crushed. Just don't look up or else "seh mak chang".

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about Jesus all the time, how he suffered on the cross and shed bloods for our sins, you will have peace and joy.

Try it and see if it works for you? It works for me all the time!

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go and fucking D.I.E.

......... loser ........... DIE! What u waiting for?

Happyhour

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are lucky that as you get older your guts is getting smaller as for me i happyhour so much as i get older my gut get bigger.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

carry a penknife is good enough.
use only when u mean violent people.
when meet unreasonable people use vulgur