• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP To Contest IN MacPherson SMC! Residents Fed Up With WP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11895027_10153085534132934_5191806987500112065_o.jpg

JUST IN: National Solidarity Party to contest in MacPherson SMC which The Workers' Party has expressed interest in. "In recent weeks, NSP leaders have been receiving feedback and pledges of support from many residents in Marine Parade and MacPherson," the party said.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10153085534132934/?type=1&theater

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Sebastian calling the shots, nothing surprises me. Anything he says or do will be detrimental to the opposition.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
11895027_10153085534132934_5191806987500112065_o.jpg

JUST IN: National Solidarity Party to contest in MacPherson SMC which The Workers' Party has expressed interest in. "In recent weeks, NSP leaders have been receiving feedback and pledges of support from many residents in Marine Parade and MacPherson," the party said.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10153085534132934/?type=1&theater

Singaporean IT employee gets sacked from his job because he took 2 days MC from a serious bout of flu that required him to go to the A&E.

Where is the justice for Singaporeans? ‪#‎ManagerJobsForFTs‬ ‪#‎SingaporeansKanaSack‬

MYANMAR SUPERVISOR TERMINATES S'POREAN IT EMPLOYEE FOR TAKING 2 DAYS MC

www.allsingaporestuff.com | An online community with Real Singapore News

www.allsingaporestuff.com

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It looks like sinkies are fed up with WP's shenanigans in hiding their town council matters. I can't wait for WP to be voted out of Aljunied, so that Victor Lye can open up the cupboard and show the world the skeletons inside it. WP's accounts are so secretive and complicated that nobody knows what is going on in there. All their nepotism and cronyism will come to light when PAP kicks out WP.

The people of Aljunied GRC will welcome Victor Lye with flower garlands and dancing on the day Victor Lye takes over the Aljunied town council. That day is coming soon!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if nsp cannot see the pap folks waving their hands to get nsp to join in the 3cf,,,,,, good luck to nsp

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks like sinkies are fed up with WP's shenanigans in hiding their town council matters. I can't wait for WP to be voted out of Aljunied, so that Victor Lye can open up the cupboard and show the world the skeletons inside it. WP's accounts are so secretive and complicated that nobody knows what is going on in there. All their nepotism and cronyism will come to light when PAP kicks out WP.

The people of Aljunied GRC will welcome Victor Lye with flower garlands and dancing on the day Victor Lye takes over the Aljunied town council. That day is coming soon!

Just admit it ...you don't know how to read financial statements. Do you know how to read your CPF statements?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
nsp and workers party will be whacked like a piece of rag doll

pap will be the powerful champion and the winner of this game

giphy.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am guessing they will field the lingerie model here. Looks like rising-star killer Tintin will get her 3rd kill this election.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB STEVE CHIA IT'S YOU AGAIN!

Ms Poa said: "As the direction that the party has decided to pursue deviates greatly from my own, I see no choice other than to resign from the NSP."

According to Ms Poa, in a statement released at 6.20pm, the party's Central Executive Committee (CEC) had decided to support Mr Steve Chia's request to contest in MacPherson SMC.

“Whilst I disagree with the decision that has been taken, I respect the right of the CEC as the decision making body of the Party to make that call," she noted.

Mr Chia declined to comment. The party's CEC will meet on Thursday (Aug 20) to discuss the matter.

Ms Poa said that she will not be contesting in the coming General Election.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB STEVE CHIA IT'S YOU AGAIN!

Ms Poa said: "As the direction that the party has decided to pursue deviates greatly from my own, I see no choice other than to resign from the NSP."

According to Ms Poa, in a statement released at 6.20pm, the party's Central Executive Committee (CEC) had decided to support Mr Steve Chia's request to contest in MacPherson SMC.

“Whilst I disagree with the decision that has been taken, I respect the right of the CEC as the decision making body of the Party to make that call," she noted.

Mr Chia declined to comment. The party's CEC will meet on Thursday (Aug 20) to discuss the matter.

Ms Poa said that she will not be contesting in the coming General Election.

Thanks to this screw up, NSP will not get more than 35% of the valid votes in any straight fight against the PAP! PAP cadres now all begging to fight against NSP. It would be a walk in the park.

WP vote swing has just improved. NSP flip-flopping and them admitting that WP totally ignored all their correspondence had made WP appear a lot more reliable. Grassroots people actually now worried. It would be a straight fight between WP and PAP, the only two credible parties left in the East. WP votes has just inched up by about 1-2% due to their disciplined way of handing NSP's flip-flopping.

Heng Swee Kiat just got himself re-elected with a 65% majority at least!

Bye bye NSP!

jw5

Loyal
Looking forward to a threesome among tingru, tintin and kertyn. Steve better keep his butt out of the way! :p

I am guessing they will field the lingerie model here. Looks like rising-star killer Tintin will get her 3rd kill this election.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking forward to a threesome among tingru, tintin and kertyn. Steve better keep his butt out of the way! :p

Kervyn will lose her deposit, along with whatever shred of self-respect she has left with her 'hooker' image. I wouldn't be suprised if Kervyn abandons the NSP sinking ship. Bimbos may be dumb, but they have a canny sense of knowing when to ditch a loser.

jw5

Loyal
Well, if Kervyn or Steve or whoever from NSP loses his/her deposit, it simply means that WP have a good chance of winning. :p

Kervyn will lose her deposit, along with whatever shred of self-respect she has left with her 'hooker' image. I wouldn't be suprised if Kervyn abandons the NSP sinking ship. Bimbos may be dumb, but they have a canny sense of knowing when to ditch a loser.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, if Kervyn or Steve or whoever from NSP loses his/her deposit, it simply means that WP have a good chance of winning. :p

It also means that NSP just lost in Tampines and Sembawang GRC.

Other parties would be advised to honour their existing agreement to not have three-cornered fight. NSP's fate is already a good example. Right now, grassroots survey put even SDA ahead of NSP.

The morons at NSP have no idea how badly this flipflopping had affected their credibility. And all it took was just a few flattering tongues from some local residents and a naive party President.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
NSP, NSP, why kill our opposition advancement? Steve, Steve, what the fuck do you think you are doing this time?? You damn Chi Bai. Whatever they are paying you, boss Sam will double it to stay away!

jw5

Loyal
If Kervyn or Steve or whoever from NSP loses his/her deposit, this means NSP just lost in Tampines and Sembawang GRC? It's illogical. Does not make sense. :wink:

Then again, even the most fervent of opposition supporters do not really expect NSP to win in Tampines or Sembawang. :biggrin:

It also means that NSP just lost in Tampines and Sembawang GRC.

Other parties would be advised to honour their existing agreement to not have three-cornered fight. NSP's fate is already a good example. Right now, grassroots survey put even SDA ahead of NSP.

The morons at NSP have no idea how badly this flipflopping had affected their credibility. And all it took was just a few flattering tongues from some local residents and a naive party President.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Kervyn or Steve or whoever from NSP loses his/her deposit, this means NSP just lost in Tampines and Sembawang GRC? It's illogical. Does not make sense. :wink:

Then again, even the most fervent of opposition supporters do not really expect NSP to win in Tampines or Sembawang. :biggrin:

Suddenly I feel winning macpherson for WP become doable because of nsp want 3cf.

nsp will only get votes from ppl who hate WP more than pap. Ppl who will either spoil or vote pap because they don't like WP. My prediction for macpherson is papig 46%, WP 47%, nsp 6% and spoil 1%.