• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SG Govt so silent on 7oth Anniversary of WW2?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no reconciliation until the last comfort woman and last civilian victim is dead and all memories faded away.

Until now, after 70 years, the shortie Nippon bastards has yet to apologize for war crimes and brutalities.

In the Philippines, so many comfort women there are protesting and yet the Aquino govt is silent on Nipponese brutalities, just because the weakling Aquino is in cahoots with Nippon bastards to get at the GREAT CHINA control of the South China Sea. This is so shameless, just like the SG govt, who said the Nippon bastards debt already paid.

But the debt is not paid. Our comfort women are not paid nor compensated nor even allowed to make it public.

When you see any man or girl that looks like Nihonese, it is very likely their grand-mothers were raped or subjected to bukkake violation when SG was in Nihonese occupation.

Enuff is enuff.......Vote for a Coalition Govt. This is the ONLY way forward for true transparency, compassion and accountability. This is the message I get from the ground. It's over, no more crocodile tears, no more honest mistakes, no more gutter politics, no more......NO MORE!

Read my other threads. GOD has spoken!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
philippines-japan-comfort-women-2010-8-11-2-50-33.jpg

03032011_japan_comfort_women_01.jpg

132579458_31n.jpg

83d9ae85-6ee2-4b6a-ab79-afd788d28987HiRes.JPG

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman on the right could be your grand mother........if you look into the mirror and see that you look like a Nihonese....you get the drift?

interphoto_1363305695.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unconvincing for pinay comfort women to cum forward now as they look so shriveled and spent. :o

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unconvincing for pinay comfort women to cum forward now as they look so shriveled and spent. :o

Your grand mother could have been one of them, like the woman on the right.....if you look into the mirror and see that you look Nihonese.......the chance is 99.99% your grand mother had been raped, maybe not as a comfort woman, but as a plunder of war.

I see many SG men and women looking like Nihonese in SG........if we do a DNA test, confirm a marker of their DNA comes from Nihon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your grand mother could have been one of them, like the woman on the right.....if you look into the mirror and see that you look Nihonese.......the chance is 99.99% your grand mother had been raped, maybe not as a comfort woman, but as a plunder of war.

I see many SG men and women looking like Nihonese in SG........if we do a DNA test, confirm a marker of their DNA comes from Nihon.

Why must it be rape? Why couldn't a local girl fall in love with a Japanese soldier, then find comfort in each other's embrace during a chaotic time? :confused:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must it be rape? Why couldn't a local girl fall in love with a Japanese soldier, then find comfort in each other's embrace during a chaotic time? :confused:

Because in the minds of the Nipponese bastards, there is no concept of 'fall in love', just sex like used tissue papers at the end of a sharp bayonet point.

If the women had fallen in love, so tell me.....why their grand-children are not called Yamatos or Susukis? Where are their Nipponese grand-fathers?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's there to complain about? The CCP murdered more chinks than the Japs ever did. I don't see many chinks complaining. So keep harping on the Japs?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Aug/Sept 1945, LKY was hiding in Cameron Highlands - that's why his son don't give a shit about the surrender of the japanese invaders.......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's there to complain about? The CCP murdered more chinks than the Japs ever did. I don't see many chinks complaining. So keep harping on the Japs?

That is a work in progress......Mao is dead but his party is still around....and getting stronger each day and lifted 300 millions of Chinese out of poverty, so amends are made in a way.

The reason why so many Chinese forefathers in SG are here is precisely because of the poverty caused by wrong policies by Mao....but it is because of the communist party that prevented the traitor KMT from colluding with the Nihonese bastards to take over China. That is why the KMT failed in its collusion with the Nihonese......or else now China will be Nihon and more women will be raped by these bastards.

Look, Taiwan is a vassal colony of Nihon back then, as usual, the Hokkiens are basically traitors and cowards that pivots on who is stronger then.

Just look at the Hokkiens in SG.........a bunch of uncouth traitors and cowards who would sell their country off to FTs and these Hokkiens keep quiet, just because some idiotic moronic fuckers speak Hokkien to them and they are happy oredi. What a bunch of cowards and traitors this dialect group is.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This event will also remind us of traitors who survived on selling out their fellow citizens to the invaders. It is certainly something the FAP does not want to remind SGs of.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You show money to any Chinese, all will be immediately forgotten & they will sell anything too...would be impolite If I mention, what they will sell...get the drift!!??

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah especially if this was done by the aristocratic clown Prince....

From his father's own ambiguous and possibly treacherous legacy people don't wanna be reminded how this country was also similarly betrayed and sold to foreigners...... and this time without even as single gunshot fired in defence........

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate doesn't bring reconciliation! It will slowly eat you up!

Only forgiveness and bring peace and joy in your heart!

How many apologies do the PRC people wants?

Do you know Japs are like Chinese they want face too?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no reconciliation until the last comfort woman and last civilian victim is dead and all memories faded away.

Until now, after 70 years, the shortie Nippon bastards has yet to apologize for war crimes and brutalities.

In the Philippines, so many comfort women there are protesting and yet the Aquino govt is silent on Nipponese brutalities, just because the weakling Aquino is in cahoots with Nippon bastards to get at the GREAT CHINA control of the South China Sea. This is so shameless, just like the SG govt, who said the Nippon bastards debt already paid.

But the debt is not paid. Our comfort women are not paid nor compensated nor even allowed to make it public.

When you see any man or girl that looks like Nihonese, it is very likely their grand-mothers were raped or subjected to bukkake violation when SG was in Nihonese occupation.

Enuff is enuff.......Vote for a Coalition Govt. This is the ONLY way forward for true transparency, compassion and accountability. This is the message I get from the ground. It's over, no more crocodile tears, no more honest mistakes, no more gutter politics, no more......NO MORE!

Read my other threads. GOD has spoken!

three words: LEE KUAN YEW

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
secret group at work again.
don't rock the boat , we are planning to get china to fire the first shot.
why sillypoore also so silent on MH370 ?
communication between airplane and ground depends on satellite.
and log captures the location when comm takes place.
u know or not ? which satellite is used , who owned it .
why engineer in that company was told no to get involve.