• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake General can't even speak poper English

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It's an open secret where I'm going next," acknowledged the 47-year-old, who served the SAF for 29 years.

FUCK it's either a secret or not a secret you idiot! Did you even pass kindergarten!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/i-m-indebted-to-singapore/2058134.html

what's wrong with an open secret
you must be so petty and puny in your little head
look at the big picture
it's an open secret lah!!!

giphy.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spent whole life on the battle field where got time to practice proper engrish

What BATTLE FIELD???....you mean "counter strike"??. If you say Winston Choo...he did fight in the battle field..these paper generals, what BATTLE FIELD???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good too give some credit to Choo...

Those during my time, were from the British Army etc...many have seen action, during the Communist insurgents days & confrontation with Indonesia....have seen, felt & was involved in the formation of this nation....SEEN BATTLE.

What has these paper Generals have fought in??? indebted to the country...to his wallet, more like it! jeez!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the SAF and SPF idiots lose and the PAP is tossed out, what will these $68-million men do? Ooops, they won't be $68 million men anymore coz their iron-rice bowl is gone and their pension also gets a substantial reduction. They can always be taxi drivers.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the SAF and SPF idiots lose and the PAP is tossed out, what will these $68-million men do? Ooops, they won't be $68 million men anymore coz their iron-rice bowl is gone and their pension also gets a substantial reduction. They can always be taxi drivers.

Not at all. They can always follow in the footsteps of another former RSAF man Georgy Porgy Yeo and collect a million dollar salary in the private sector working for a GLC or statutory board.

I'm sure Robert Kuok is paying him very well for his efforts at Kerry Logisitics.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not at all. They can always follow in the footsteps of another former RSAF man Georgy Porgy Yeo and collect a million dollar salary in the private sector working for a GLC or statutory board.

I'm sure Robert Kuok is paying him very well for his efforts at Kerry Logisitics.

Georgie boy was able to find retirement job due to connections forged after being minitoot for many years.
Probably did his now tycoon boss lots of personal favors when he was minitoot.
These fob paper generals got no such value......haben even made it into parliament yet.
They'll just be offered holding jobs in some govt sector till next GE provided their white masters still in power

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those chao private have to salute the GENERAL before they get in the taxi? then pay the General??..like paying for a 'prostitute' to f$#$^$^ you??..hilarious!...but that is what the 60% are doing, they going to salute the general & okay for...... ha ha ha ha