• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm indebted to Singapore': Why SAF chief Ng Chee Meng is entering politics

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha ...he has so little to show that the PAP Press has to site the above as his significant achievements!!!!

Another idiot feeding off the public trough!

The bugger is no better than Lim Boon Heng - for 30 fcuking years, he was Minister without Portfolio (nicely named Minister in PM's office) choh boh lan.
His career hightlight? Organise LKY's 80th birthday, and made a big deal of it.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is unable to tell the difference about being grateful to Singapore and grateful to the PAP?
He joins the ranks of Kee Chiu and Cardboard Minister - Self before party, Party before Country.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh... if you have a scholarship why would you want to study in some lanjiao university? Of course you would opt for the bestest and fully utilize that scholarship. :wink:

ya... anyway i dont think southern pacific u got any scholarship to give away. but if you sign up for 5 degree papers, they may just throw in another degree foc.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bugger is no better than Lim Boon Heng - for 30 fcuking years, he was Minister without Portfolio (nicely named Minister in PM's office) choh boh lan.
His career hightlight? Organise LKY's 80th birthday, and made a big deal of it.

The Catholic Church forgot to canonise him, he is now PAUL....changed his name from Lim Beh Heng...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In debt to singapore? Very easy. Just pay up all the money you borrow plus interest. Serve what serve?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see ng will take over transport

I see it differently, this monkey is earmark for Defence provided if he don't screw up like the mango loving monkey did. His saki better than ki chiu and cardboard excercise man.

I believe he would be parachuted into a safe ward where it is likely to be a walkover.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All sinkies are indebted to PAP's vision for modern Singapore. If we were still part of Malaysia, vast majority of us would be second and third law citizens in the eyes of the law, given that most of us are neither Malays nor Muslims. On top of a corrupt UMNO government, we still have to contend with the world's most parasitic monarchy system, where a small country like Malaysia has several sultans, all of whom have been leeching off public wealth for decades.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All sinkies are indebted to PAP's vision for modern Singapore.
Totallly bullshit!

If we were still part of Malaysia, vast majority of us would be second and third law citizens in the eyes of the law, given that most of us are neither Malays nor Muslims.

If sinkapore was part of Malaysia, there would not be a Malay-first policy. The influence of Chinese would be stronger and Mudland would have been a true multicultural country. UMNO thanks Lee CONs You for allowing them to take over the country and feast on the trough of public funds.

On top of a corrupt UMNO government, we still have to contend with the world's most parasitic monarchy system, where a small country like Malaysia has several sultans, all of whom have been leeching off public wealth for decades.
Thanks to Lee CONs You again.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indebted? Owe $ Pay $ lor. Fucker very big fuck in Army right? He better don't come knocking on my door. :biggrin:
Limbeh will give him one time jiaklat jiaklat. :oIo:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Catholic Church forgot to canonise him, he is now PAUL....changed his name from Lim Beh Heng...

If the Roman Catholic Church is "run" by the Singapore government, then he may be canonized, but not the current RC Church run by the Pope.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They all sing from the same song sheets issued to newbies.
Think back to VB and TCJ - we will change the system from within.
The system changed them - with a simple gadget called $$$$$$
Save me from all these "serve the nation" cliches.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LG Ng really feel indebted to PAP govt then should be contested in Aljunied GRC to win back for PAP.
Behave like a real fighter not to hide inside comfortable GRC.
Or contest in SMC.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds to me he is reading from the script. i think he is more concerned about his career and salary. if he really taking over transport, he kio tio gulan. my scout told me that smrt already starting to overhaul the train system. seems like the seat is prepared for him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
'I'm indebted to Singapore': Why SAF chief Ng Chee Meng is entering politics

So am i supposed to be impressed???

It is all about yourself???

PAP choose people who only think and care about themselves???

Bird of the same self-serving feathers really flock together.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Today 4:44 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #5
Richdad http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
DollarSage.com

Wahlau, he is confusing Singapore with PAP.

If really want to pay back, then join opposition and help Singapore create a really democratic society with a viable opposition.

Therein lies the problem. Thinking Spore is PAP and vice versa. So called scholar yet his brain is in the gutter. Just want get rich easily say so lah, fucking paper general.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon SG will be run by all the Army Paper general!

Every thing will be Very very Regimented like the Army!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see it differently, this monkey is earmark for Defence provided if he don't screw up like the mango loving monkey did. His saki better than ki chiu and cardboard excercise man.

I believe he would be parachuted into a safe ward where it is likely to be a walkover.

His brother is already Perm Sec Defence

jw5

Loyal
The problem is that there will be no walkovers this time round. :p

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must vote for all Opposition Parties

Attachments

• CPF_locked.jpg
    CPF_locked.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 215