• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter of Singapore - TingRu's Fan Club

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TingRu Fan Club

Yes she is from St nicks according to Today
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lawyer-wants-young-sporeans-stand-and-be-heard?singlepage=true

23404791.JPG

LOL, i just reconfirmed that Poh See always called her "bao bei"

Then you call her ching ai de?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

TingRu on the plight of seniors in our country
http://freshgrads.sg/articles/current-affairs/2418-my-encounter-with-he-ting-ru

“What does it say about our society that some of them need to eke out a daily existence cleaning our toilets and clearing our dishes?

“They are not a burden. They are our grandparents, our parents, our neighbours.”

Indeed, what does it say about us, when we accept that it is alright for our older citizens to be at our beck and call, to clean up after us?

HeTingRu-3.png

TingRu on her Grandmother who passed away recently
“One of them is also the proudest Singaporean I have ever known, our Grandmother. Ever since I could remember, every year as National Day approaches, she would start hunting through her belongings for the Singapore flag to hangproudly outside her home. She would also inspect the homes of her children and start nagging those who were late in displaying the flag. It was also a ritual for her to watch every minute of the NDP, and to excitedly call for the rest of us to join her. She never missed a year, even though her eyesight and hearing started to fail as she entered her 90s. She may not have been a towering historical figure, but she worked day and night unrelentingly to secure the future for her family, and for that, I am deeply grateful.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

TingRu on the plight of seniors in our country
http://freshgrads.sg/articles/current-affairs/2418-my-encounter-with-he-ting-ru

“What does it say about our society that some of them need to eke out a daily existence cleaning our toilets and clearing our dishes?

“They are not a burden. They are our grandparents, our parents, our neighbours.”

Indeed, what does it say about us, when we accept that it is alright for our older citizens to be at our beck and call, to clean up after us?

HeTingRu-3.png

TingRu on her Grandmother who passed away recently
“One of them is also the proudest Singaporean I have ever known, our Grandmother. Ever since I could remember, every year as National Day approaches, she would start hunting through her belongings for the Singapore flag to hangproudly outside her home. She would also inspect the homes of her children and start nagging those who were late in displaying the flag. It was also a ritual for her to watch every minute of the NDP, and to excitedly call for the rest of us to join her. She never missed a year, even though her eyesight and hearing started to fail as she entered her 90s. She may not have been a towering historical figure, but she worked day and night unrelentingly to secure the future for her family, and for that, I am deeply grateful.

RUN dedicates this song to TingRu's late grandmother. TingRu's post reminds ah RUN of his late grandpa who was a humble hawker man but never failed to contribute to the education his nephews and nieces in our extended family.

From this valley they say you are going,
We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile,
For they say you are taking the sunshine
Which has brightened our pathways a while.

RUN was a little boy helping at his late grandfather when he saw the abuses and bullying from RC-affliated kopi-stallholders in the hawker centre. Whenever RUN's grandpa enjoyed better business with his 30cents soya bean drink, the jealous kopi-stallholders would hurl abuses and disturbed his grandpa, boasting about their connections with RC. In actual fact, the arrogant stallholders were running illegal betting operations in the hawker centre every weekend.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes she is from St nicks according to Today

LOL, i just reconfirmed that Poh See always called her "bao bei"

RUN's wifey is also an OLD girl from SNGS
OLD as in really lao zarbor

OldGirlTee03.png

The first collectable doll from top left is worth at least $100 in local auctions.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your wifey ah? Let's see in full lah!

LOL paiseh lah, that photo is from wifey's sngs alumni website
Wifey is a member of their alumni
SNGS has one of the largest alumni in Singapore, should be the largest in membership.

Hope all the jie meis from SNGS will also support TingRu

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This I agreed. See, PAP 'technically' have not broken that trust with the majority of ppl..

The pappies broke that trust when they allowed foreigners to flood into the country, who brought in their grandfathers, grandmothers, using dependants' pass, and all kinds of stupid passes created by the pappies, and if they could do it as well, the whole villages.

How to trust the pappies? Better to trust the oppo parties to do a better job than the pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....CPF money...many are still happy with the PAP keeping it.

So with all these and many other plus points to the PaP's favor..they will win the election..

...alamak, how to get back your CPF money when legally pappies can refuse to give it back to sinkies. Many still happy with pappies keeping it? The joker's statement of the year.

Pappies will get screwed big time if this CPF matter is hollered during the rallies.