• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local PMET forced to pay agency compensation after pre-mature resignation from compan

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...n-after-pre-matured-resignation-from-company/

[h=2]Local PMET forced to pay agency compensation after pre-matured resignation from company[/h]
Hi Gilbert,
I’ve decided to email you since I’m really desperate and has no one to turn to.

I’m 27 years old this year and recently got a permanent job through a Recruitment Agency. When I took on this job, the agency actually let me signed an agreement stating I must stay for at least one month on the job, and if I do not stick to the agreement, I would have to compensate one month of my salary.

But after commencing the job, the environment is totally different from what I’ve expected it to be.

I’m the only local in my team and the rest are all foreigners who don’t really speak English well.

Daily communication is a huge challenge, cause 95% of the time, I do not know what they are saying, and neither do they know what my question is.

And work itself requires some basic foreign language, which I did clarified during the interview itself, if there is any need to know the language and the answer was no. But i understand that the previous employee who was in my position do have knowledge of the language.

There are locals in the Company but they are all in other department who have no knowledge of the work I’m supposed to do.

Ever since starting in this job, I’ve been suffering from insomnia and my asthma has been acting up lately. So I’ve decided to talk to the Company to see if they would release me because their contract actually states that I do not have to tender any notice if I’m leaving during my probation and I’m currently 2 weeks into my job.

And they have agreed to this.

After which, I’ve called the agency to check if there’s any way to waive the one month’s compensation since the Company has already agreed to let me go. But the Agency said there’s no way they can do so.

So I’ve went back to my boss and told him I can stay till end of August so he could inform the Agency by then and there would be sufficient time to find a replacement for my position.

But he told me he has informed the Agency of my intention to leave and now the Agency may demand compensation from me.

I’m currently at my wits end now, and coming from a low-income family, I don’t really have the means to pay them the one month worth of salary of compensation.

I’ve already told them I would stay till end of Aug while they get a replacement but now the Company and the Agent are bent on getting the compensation from me and it does not seem like they are willing to compromise.
Is there any way I could not pay the compensation? Please Gilbert I really appreciate any form of help or advice from you! And do feel free to let me know if you need any more information!

Thanks loads and I really look forward to hearing back from you!

Tina

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...esignation-from-company/#sthash.gl4W7MeR.dpuf

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local PMET forced to pay agency compensation after pre-mature resignation from co

Today 5:36 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #5
bravo http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Member
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_3537.jpg?dateline=1378106313
Another company with non core Singaporeans??
Why majority PMETs are foreigners?
How did this happen under MOM's watch .. or non watch whichever the case?
(This post was last modified: Today 5:37 PM by bravo

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local PMET forced to pay agency compensation after pre-mature resignation from co

http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...n-after-pre-matured-resignation-from-company/

[h=2]Local PMET forced to pay agency compensation after pre-matured resignation from company[/h]
Hi Gilbert,
I’ve decided to email you since I’m really desperate and has no one to turn to.

I’m 27 years old this year and recently got a permanent job through a Recruitment Agency. When I took on this job, the agency actually let me signed an agreement stating I must stay for at least one month on the job, and if I do not stick to the agreement, I would have to compensate one month of my salary.

But after commencing the job, the environment is totally different from what I’ve expected it to be.

I’m the only local in my team and the rest are all foreigners who don’t really speak English well.

Daily communication is a huge challenge, cause 95% of the time, I do not know what they are saying, and neither do they know what my question is.

And work itself requires some basic foreign language, which I did clarified during the interview itself, if there is any need to know the language and the answer was no. But i understand that the previous employee who was in my position do have knowledge of the language.

There are locals in the Company but they are all in other department who have no knowledge of the work I’m supposed to do.

Ever since starting in this job, I’ve been suffering from insomnia and my asthma has been acting up lately. So I’ve decided to talk to the Company to see if they would release me because their contract actually states that I do not have to tender any notice if I’m leaving during my probation and I’m currently 2 weeks into my job.

And they have agreed to this.

After which, I’ve called the agency to check if there’s any way to waive the one month’s compensation since the Company has already agreed to let me go. But the Agency said there’s no way they can do so.

So I’ve went back to my boss and told him I can stay till end of August so he could inform the Agency by then and there would be sufficient time to find a replacement for my position.

But he told me he has informed the Agency of my intention to leave and now the Agency may demand compensation from me.

I’m currently at my wits end now, and coming from a low-income family, I don’t really have the means to pay them the one month worth of salary of compensation.

I’ve already told them I would stay till end of Aug while they get a replacement but now the Company and the Agent are bent on getting the compensation from me and it does not seem like they are willing to compromise.
Is there any way I could not pay the compensation? Please Gilbert I really appreciate any form of help or advice from you! And do feel free to let me know if you need any more information!

Thanks loads and I really look forward to hearing back from you!

Tina

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...esignation-from-company/#sthash.gl4W7MeR.dpuf
Write to the hr head of your company & copy to that agency stating your willingness to continue working. Once you have done this, any future dispute you will win as it is clearly indicated in your letters. Keep those letters but make sure there is acknowledge of receipt of those letters so the agency cannot say they were unaware.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This story has no details. Opposition cocksuckers simply lap it up because they are that desperate to curse PAP and spread chaos. I hope in the afterlife, they are made to suck Ah Gong's cock for eternity.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This story has no details. Opposition cocksuckers simply lap it up because they are that desperate to curse PAP and spread chaos. I hope in the afterlife, they are made to suck Ah Gong's cock for eternity.
Stop living your fantasies through others!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo teena turner tau pio ho si mang

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This pmet should simply tell the agency or whatever company..limpe work is to earn money and not to compemsate money. Lee siao ah..gong kum ah..compensate simi lan jiao

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed. Before that, SGs who still want to make a living on this island should learn how to speak PRC-accented Mandarin, Tagalog, Hindi, Burmese, Vietnamese, etc to integrate with the foreigners in their workplaces. Use Queen's Engrish only when you have the opportunity to mix with the Immortals and Natural Aristocrats.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey goondu.......... why din you play MC game????
or perform badly such that they fire you??????????

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knn... you trying to turn your beloved Ah Gong into a gay. You ungrateful bastard!:oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed. Before that, SGs who still want to make a living on this island should learn how to speak PRC-accented Mandarin, Tagalog, Hindi, Burmese, Vietnamese, etc to integrate with the foreigners in their workplaces. Use Queen's Engrish only when you have the opportunity to mix with the Immortals and Natural Aristocrats.

WHEN THE PAPs ARE DANGLING UNDER LAMP POSTS, NO FUCKING PINOY OR BURMESE OR PRC BE AROUND TO SPEAK THEIR FUCKING LANGUAGE
NO IMMORTALS OR ARISTOCRATS AROUND EITHER AS THEY TOO BUSY DANCING UNDER LAMP POSTS

Bestest way will be to dangle the stinking cheating Maggots in White under lamp post
The next bestest thing will be to vote everyone of those PAP bastards in white out out out

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs AND THEIR CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

HISTORICALLY, PIANO WIRES WILL BE WHAT TRAITORS OF COUNTRIES DESERVED
AND WE ALL CAN SEE PAPs AS TRAITOR TO SINGAPORE AND SINGAPOREANS AND PAPs ONLY SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Could the PA organized rallies to burn down companies that have more foreign employees than locals?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Could the PA organized rallies to burn down companies that have more foreign employees than locals?

That is union affairs. PA is grassroots.

NTUC is pro-sinkies. They know that foreigners create good jobs for sinkies and transfer critical knowledge to the sinkie core. So why get rid of the foreign employees?