• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Windows 10 downloaders

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just successfully installed Windows 10. No problem except one must be patient and wait quiet long for downloading to take its course!
I would like to hear from new users how they manage in converting and use the new Windows.
What exactly are the new changes? What are the most useful ones?
To me the sound has largely improved. But some of my old themes under Windows 7 have been removed.
How do I get advice on how to use Windows 10 to full advantage?
Thanks and can we form a group to use this thread as a beginning?
:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy a MAC...dump WINDOZED...unless you are as dumb as windows. I used DOS 1.0 till Windows 8.0...have completely DUMPED WINDOWS....BUY A MAC, DON'T LOOK BACK..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have just successfully installed Windows 10. No problem except one must be patient and wait quiet long for downloading to take its course!
I would like to hear from new users how they manage in converting and use the new Windows.
What exactly are the new changes? What are the most useful ones?
To me the sound has largely improved. But some of my old themes under Windows 7 have been removed.
How do I get advice on how to use Windows 10 to full advantage?
Thanks and can we form a group to use this thread as a beginning?
:smile:

Windows 10 is a plaform for Microsoft (and its new Ah Neh CEO) to:

1) Data mine you, then push ads onto you.

2) Lock you into the Microsoft ecosystem e.g. Bing, Skype, Cortana, Onedrive, Office, Outlook.

3) Tempt you into buying Microsoft tablets and phones.

4) Sell you subscriptions on software and services ('Windows as a Service‘).

When the Ah Neh first became the CEO, he announced that he would turn Microsoft into a cloud first, mobile first company. That really means desktop and offline activities on your PC are now afterthoughts.

This is Solitaire on Windows 10. You now have to pay a subscription. Pay money to unlock features. :rolleyes:

win10sol.jpg