• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizens unimpressed with DPM Teo’s comments

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Netizens aren't human so who gives a shit what they think.

As long as citizens love the PAP, that's all that matters. After all they are the ones who will mark the "X" on the ballot boxes come polling day.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netizens aren't human so who gives a shit what they think.

As long as citizens love the PAP, that's all that matters. After all they are the ones who will mark the "X" on the ballot boxes come polling day.
totally agree. 101% even.

these 60% will shameless thump chest shout slogan day in day out inside coffeeshop, online forum, but come polling day, inside the polling station, faced with the polling card they will again spinelessly give the white scums more good years of swiss standard of living, like they always did, decades after decades.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tch seems to be the main thrust in pap offensive against WP because the opposition he is facing in PRP simply does not pose any threat. Even if voters were unimpressed with tch personal attack and negative campaigning, it will unlikely affect him as the margin between SDA and pap is too wide apart.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His reaction is that of a dog trapped in a corner.
He just yelps and yelps. Never mind what he yelps.

He and Teo Ser Fcuk the Auctioneer is a pair made in heaven.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]DPM Teo questions WP’s motives in eyeing Fengshan[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
August 15th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

teocheehean1-300x170.jpg
DPM Teo

In her first post on Instagram Tuesday (11 Aug), WP Chairwoman Sylvia Lim pictured herself eating at Fengshan hawker centre with the caption, “The taste of Fengshan — heavenly!”
Speaking to reporters yesterday (14 Aug) however, DPM Teo Chee Hean questioned WP’s motives in eyeing Fengshan SMC.

Mr Teo said, “Now we see the chairman of the (Aljunied) town council saying that Fengshan SMC looks quite delicious. What’s going to happen? You’re going to swallow up Fengshan? For what purpose? To serve the residents of Fengshan? Or is Fengshan delicious because you want to add it to the pot? And help the town council with the deficit?”

Mr Teo then proceeded to attack WP for supposedly not being able to run a town council:
For the 45 per cent who voted for the PAP in Aljunied the last time round, I’d like to say sorry that we were not able to serve them. Our focus would be to go in and sort out the mess that is the town council. We would like to have a team that can help sort out these issues before the hole becomes bigger – before you come into difficulties that will be very hard to recover from.

You must be able to at least run a town council. I don’t think that’s a very high expectation. There are very capable people in the WP. Lawyers, people well trained in international finance. But what has happened?
I think it’s important we resolve this issue. It’s not something we like to bring up, but something I think is important to bring up.

So when exercising our vote, be sure. There will be enough people voting for the Opposition. Make sure you vote for a candidate and a party whom you really want to place your future in the hands of. Make sure they’re the ones you want to manage your money and your town council.
Mr Teo also accused WP chief Low Thia Khiang of shedding ‘crocodile tears’ when Mr Low expressed regret about Lui Tuck Yew’s sudden and unexpected resignation as Transport Minister.

Said Mr Teo, “I think those are really crocodile tears. I think it’s very characteristic of Mr Low to squeeze the most political mileage out of anything. Mr Low was about to field a team to contest Mr Lui, and I’m sure if his party has contested where Mr Lui stood, he wouldn’t be saying nice things about him. I’m sure they’re crocodile tears.”

Actually, Mr Low’s main concern was the circumstances surrounding Mr Lui’s decision to leave politics. He said the public deserve more answers on the lead-up to Mr Lui’s decision to quit (‘LTK: Public deserve to know why Lui is quitting‘).
In a media interview yesterday, Mr Teo warned Singaporeans not to weaken the PAP team.

“I think Singaporeans should do what we can to strengthen that (PAP) team and not weaken it. If you reduce the number of people who can be on that team, you’re going to have a weaker team. The next Prime Minister, whoever he is, will have fewer people to choose from. It’s not the PAP or Government who will have weaker team – Singapore will have a weaker team to advance Singapore’s interests on the international stage,” he said.

Netizens unimpressed with DPM Teo’s comments
Netizens appear unimpressed with Mr Teo’s comments against Ms Lim:

Capture33.jpg

Capture113.jpg

What do you think of Mr Teo’s comments against Ms Lim in particular and against WP in general?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH, LHL buddy, unofficial mouthpiece, PAP party whip and no 1 attack dog, clearly another self proclaimed natural aristocrat.

Seems fierce, but as usual, out of touch with reality, probably wont dare to roam geylang or lil india on his own in the night. One of those really crappy ministers, would be long gone if LHL did not keep him on. Increasingly become a liability, no political acumen at all. If you don't even know how to threaten with finesse, dun bother trying, or you turn out looking a fool.