• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ICA investigates after Stomp report on officer allegedly texting woman after she fill

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-ICA-i...texted-woman-after-she-fills-immigration-form

ICA investigates after Stomp report on officer allegedly texting woman after she fills immigration card
Posted on 15 August 2015 | 10,815 views | 14 comments

text.jpg

The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) has stated that they will conduct investigations into the case where a woman allegedly received text messages from an ICA officer after filling up an immigration form.
This is in response to a Stomp article 'Malaysian woman gets strange text messages after filling up immigration form at Tuas Checkpoint' dated Aug 14.

Stomper CH shared that his girlfriend was visiting him from Malaysia on Aug 13, and got strange text and Whatsapp messages from someone claiming to be an immigrations officer, hoping to "be friends" with her.
He was thought to have gotten her contact number because she filled up the embarkation card.

Here is the ICA's response in full:
"The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) takes a serious view of any errant act and will conduct a full investigation into the matter.

"ICA officers are expected to discharge their duties professionally and conduct themselves properly.

"Any officer found to be in breach will be dealt with accordingly."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ICA investigates after Stomp report on officer allegedly texting woman after she

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...messages-after-filling-up-immigration-form-at

Malaysian woman gets strange text messages after filling up immigration form at Tuas Checkpoint
Posted on 14 August 2015 | 46,211 views | 39 comments

smsmain.jpg

Stomper CH's girlfriend was coming over from Malaysia to visit him yesterday, Aug 13, and encountered a strange incident.

CH shared with Stomp that his Malaysian girlfriend received a text message allegedly from an immigrations officer hoping to "be friends" with her.

According to the Stomper, his girlfriend had filled out the disembarkation/embarkation form, or "white card", at the Tuas Checkpoint at 12.30pm yesterday. On the card, she had to fill in her handphone number -- which could be where the officer might have gotten her contact.

His girlfriend received the first text at about 4.40pm.

CH said:

"I told her to just ignore the text, and let me know if he SMS again, and I will lodge a complaint.

"After she ignored the text, she got a Whatsapp message at about 8pm saying 'Hello' again."

The Whatsapp profile picture showed that of the immigrations officer from earlier that day.

CH reveals that his girlfriend already remembered that guy even before he texted her.

He recounted:

"She was telling me, 'You all Singapore now very strict ahh..'

"'Ask so many questions at customs."

The officer had allegedly asked her where she was going, what she was doing, where she was working and more.

CH replied that it had to be done as Singapore had to be strict, and thought nothing of it at first.

He added:

"I even asked her if it she was sure it happened at Singapore not Malaysia customs.

"I am quite embarrassed that our officers took her number from official documents and texted her.

"It can't be that coincidental, that a random Singaporean number would text a Malaysian number saying that she pass by his immigration counter.

"I want to warn girls to be careful.. maybe Malaysia girls are not familiar of our customs and think an officer following up with them is normal, but it is not.

"My girlfriend might not be the first target. What if many girls have been targeted?"

The Stomper stated that he will be lodging a formal complaint.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ICA investigates after Stomp report on officer allegedly texting woman after she

ICA employees know they're stuck in a dead end job, so they're always on the lookout for additional perks to keep themselves motivated. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ICA employees know they're stuck in a dead end job, so they're always on the lookout for additional perks to keep themselves motivated. :wink:

ica fill with malaysians. everytime cross customs the ica officers can see not singaporeans.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she must have exhibited that wet abalonic look.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman is a fucking big problem.......she should know what the ica guy is up to.....just say no can already, but purposely tell bf, like some cheebye virgin like that to make her bf jelly.......and this type of cheebye bf, pretend to be fucking holely and talk about warning other malaysian girls.........GET A FREAKING LIFE, LOSERS!!

jw5

Loyal

He is lucky that he didn't ask her if they could be frens with benefits. :biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong move.... Should have use a prepaid card... Unregistered card :biggrin:

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

want to fuck her ask how much lah, where got free one

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

This proves that Malaysian char bor are more chio :biggrin:

You are right. Out of all the char bors I have bonked, Malaysian char bors are the most. Not talking about paid sex, but friends and fuck buddies. :biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman is a fucking big problem?

women=problem.jpg

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

most likely negotiation on price broke down and she deleted the rest of the messages and try to sabo him

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no harm in trying...if can eat and / or get a discount, don't waste :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a gong cheebye the ICA staff is. Now confirm will get terminated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What a gong cheebye the ICA staff is. Now confirm will get terminated.

Good! One more opposition supporter now made jobless!

Opposition supporters are forever trying to get favours instead of relying on their own ability to succeed. Aljunied TC was a horrifying wakeup call for sinkies when sinkies learnt that contracts were awarded to close friends and associates. The grassroots people urge all sinkies to reject such cronyism and vote for honesty and integrity.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ICA is the lowest rung of hometeam food chain, they can send him to do sentry duty on the western frontier

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's wrong with trying to find free mangoes?

One very highly paid civil servants claimed that people were alway trying to buy favour by offering him "extras" e.g. an extra egg He was never punished.

At least in this case it isn't about $, just some lonely guy who wants a friend.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What's wrong with trying to find free mangoes?

One very highly paid civil servants claimed that people were alway trying to buy favour by offering him "extras" e.g. an extra egg He was never punished.

At least in this case it isn't about $, just some lonely guy who wants a friend.

In retrospect,the highly paid civil servant should have reported the errant hawker to CPIB.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

a subcontractor next door tossed his mobile phone number wrapped in 2 $ note to my garden hoping my maid pick it up........ she did & handed it lock stock & barrel to us! Huat Ah

that motherfucker wanted free lodging, free fucks & free food