• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo warns S’poreans not to weaken the PAP team. Give Them Blank Cheques Instead?

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DPM Teo warns S’poreans not to weaken the PAP team. Give Them Blank Cheques Inste

“What is this election about? It’s about offering Singaporeans the
opportunity to choose a leadership whom they can work with and trust – not just
for the next five years but the future. A good, stable, honest leadership with a
heart for the people,” he said."

Totally agree with him.
We can trust anyone except the PAP.
Repeat: We can trust anyone but the PAP.

Totally agree. We can trust anyone but the PAP.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: DPM Teo warns S’poreans not to weaken the PAP team. Give Them Blank Cheques Inste

halo ah heng boh choot lai lau bak yew ah

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

U mutherfarker,u want my vote,u talk to me nicely,u don't threaten me ok ,u understand or not u mutherfarker !

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These guys have been totally out-strategised by WP.
By declaring that they were contesting only 28 seats,
the wind was taken out of the PAP, who used to say:
investors are watching, the world is watching to see
who you vote.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U mutherfarker,u want my vote,u talk to me nicely,u don't threaten me ok ,u understand or not u mutherfarker !

Yes..I talk to you nicely... please ... vote for PAP.
lky-greeting.jpg

jw5

Loyal

No, no, we are trying to strengthen the PAP team by voting out overpaid, condescending humbugs. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, no, we are trying to strengthen the PAP team by voting out overpaid, condescending humbugs. :wink:

The PAP is well aware of the need for leadership renewal. Those who cannot perform will have to give way to younger and more capable leaders.

DPM Teo is urging Singaporeans to help PAP with the renewal process and strengthen the new PAP team of the future. It is only by your vote for the PAP that the leadership renewal process can be effective. This is important as the new PAP team will carry Singapore into the next 50 years.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes..I talk to you nicely... please ... vote for PAP.
View attachment 23038

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE WILL BE TO DANGLE PAPs AND THEIR CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

HISTORICALLY, PIANO WIRES WILL BE WHAT TRAITORS OF COUNTRIES DESERVED
AND WE ALL CAN SEE PAPs AS TRAITOR TO SINGAPORE AND SINGAPOREANS AND PAPs ONLY SERVE THEIR OWN NEEDS AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS

DANGLE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND CRONIES TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS
AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE WHERE SINGAPOREANS ARE TREATED FIRST INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING FTs FROM FUCKED UP SCHOOLS WHERE THEY CHEAT AND CHEAT

HANG THE PAPs TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

The cronies do not get peanuts or they will not be cronies

http://sonofadud.com/2015/06/25/sin...new-how-much-singtels-ceo-was-really-getting/

Running Bitch Chua Sock Koong is not even an exceptional running bitch cum crony and she getting over 10 million a year.
What do the fucking PAPs pay their even more favourite cronies? Even morest than to bitch chua

How much do the fucking ministers pay themselves? More than they want to tell you.

ALL THAT FROM OUR FUCKING MONEY THAT THEY CREAM AND CUM THEMSELVES ON WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS
WHILE WE ALL STAND STUPIDLY IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FLAG TO MAKE OUR PLEDGES NOT KNOWING WE ALL HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE
FUCKED AND TIEWED AND KANNED BY THEM ALL AND THEIR CRONIES

DANGLE A PAP WITH PIANO WIRE FROM ORCHARD ROAD LAMP POST
INCLUDE THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CRONIES
NECKLACE THEM SO THEY CAN SEE LIGHT

DO THAT BEFORE THEY KILL US ALL

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO