• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ESM Goh: PM Lee asked me to defend Marine Parade GRC

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/15/esm-goh-pm-lee-asks-me-to-contest-in-ge2015/

[h=2]ESM Goh: PM Lee asked me to defend Marine Parade GRC[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png

August 15th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

Author: Editorial

Goh-Chok-Tong-300x300.jpg

ESM Goh Chok Tong (Photo: ST)

Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong, 74, has announced that he will
defend Marine Parade GRC in the imminent general election (GE).

ESM Goh has stood in Marine Parade since 1976, going through 9 GEs
altogether. It is believed that he has very good support from the residents in
his own ward, and that may help to bolster the overall votes in the GRC for the
People’s Action Party (PAP).

The elder statesman, who was Singapore’s second Prime Minister from November
1990 to August 2004, said at a dinner in Marine Parade yesterday (14 Aug):

I saw Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday. We had a long chat. He wants
me to carry on. He wants me to help in the leadership transition to the fourth
generation team as an elder. Smooth leadership succession is Singapore’s unique
strength to safeguard political stability and continuity of good government.

As for Marine Parade, you and I have together spent 40 years to build our
beautiful home. You have grown up or grown old with me. Your roots and mine are
sunk here. Therefore, I will stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the coming
elections.
ESM Goh said a GE is about electing Members of Parliament who can form an
effective government.

The Workers’ Party (WP) has announced that it will be contesting Marine
Parade GRC and the party is expected to give PAP a close fight.

The National Solidarity Party (NSP) which polled 43.4% in the previous GE in
2011 for Marine Parade GRC has declared that it will not contest there this time
so as to avoid a 3-cornered fight and to give WP the best chance to beat
PAP.

Taking potshots at WP, ESM Goh said, “At the very least, they must be able to
run a town council in a transparent, accountable and responsible manner.”

“And voters too must demand accountability of all political parties. They
cannot have two standards of integrity – one for the ruling party and the other
for opposition parties. If they do, they will end up with Third World town
councils in opposition wards,” he said.

Assuming ESM Goh keeps his seat, he will be nearly 80 years old by the end of
his term

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11887953_949007008493965_2271328512049835796_n.jpg

The Alternative View
"Apply same standards of integrity to all political parties" says ESM Goh.

But he forgets that Singaporeans have been grappling with the integrity of the PAP and its members since two General Elections ago, at least.

Apart from the so called integrity of the PAP members - from its MPs to their cadres and grassroots officials and supporters - Singaporeans also have to grapple with the PAP controlled state media and press. Trying to decipher truth from lies (especially white lies) is becoming an almost impossible task without the help of online analysis from reliable online websites and platforms.

The AGC report attests to this. While The Workers Party were scrutinised till every sand grain and every pebble turned around and upside down multiple times, not a single whiff of a breeze was fanned towards these findings of corruption and conflict of interest against the PAP controlled institutions and organisations.

How are we to measure integrity? Still not convinced?

Take a closer look at today's States Times. Go see how the PAP Press announce the different candidates from the different parties.

For PAP candidate Amrin Amin, his complete portfolio is presented in detail with interview excerpts of who is he, why he is in politics, what issues he will champion and even his favourite spot in Singapore. We also hear that he is single, has four siblings and is a sentimental freak.

Now move over to the introduction of the Workers Party candidates. In the same column size featuring the PAP man, all 16 WP candidates were squeezed into the other. And all we get to read about each candidate is their names, ages and occupations.

Where is the "integrity" that ESM Goh is harping on?

Till the day the PAP stops it's online bashing of alternative news carrying differing opinions from those opined by the State Press and Mediums; and until the same PAP mouthpieces are able to present a balanced report of events without heavy leanings towards the PAP, the PAP will never have the moral compass to direct anyone towards Integrity.

https://www.facebook.com/358759327518739/photos/a.598097686918234.1073741825.358759327518739/949007008493965/?type=1&fref=nf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GOh kanna con by LHL..

Later lose and Goh will remain in the history as a loser..

This is what happen when you mixed around with sinkie losers, they make sure you lose with them.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
so old already, how to serve residents ?????
also just finished cancer operation, so weak already !!!!

Attachments

• gct.jpg
    gct.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 570

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
join for erections then afterejaculation, quit again to enjoy his fat pension? bloody old pattern alredi

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GOh kanna con by LHL..

Later lose and Goh will remain in the history as a loser..

This is what happen when you mixed around with sinkie losers, they make sure you lose with them.

Losers but with plundered millions intact.....not bad la.
Not everyone like lky can leave behind a fantasy legacy.
His big payday coming as after losing he will be seconded to some glc govt chairmanship.
Still huat!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky: Lau Ah pe..I mean Lau Goh, you take care for MP GRC hor?

Goh: Fuck...give me some one better than Kate Spade!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to ask Woody to go AJ GRC. Teehee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

woody the hypocreep, isnt he the one who suan CST and LKY for being too old to be in politics.

why is he standing in the way of party leeder renewal?

he think he is so big fark?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT will go down in history as the Minister Emeritus who loses his seat to a big busted Woman from Workers Party

Where to hide his face when this happens?

Obviously Pinky is aware of the groundswell and wants GCT to share the blame - and Lau Goh is too nice a man to turn him down.

Silly old goh........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should split up into 3 provinces,with the east coast belonging to wp,marine parade belonging to woody and the west belonging to arse loong and battle it out ala romance of the three kingdom.and goh meng seng as qin shi huang di to unify us all one country under one heaven.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losers but with plundered millions intact.....not bad la.
Not everyone like lky can leave behind a fantasy legacy.
His big payday coming as after losing he will be seconded to some glc govt chairmanship.
Still huat!

Imo, Lau Goh wants the chair Tony is sitting on. Name me a job that pays millions by doing nothing.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should split up into 3 provinces,with the east coast belonging to wp,marine parade belonging to woody and the west belonging to arse loong and battle it out ala romance of the three kingdom.and goh meng seng as qin shi huang di to unify us all one country under one heaven.

Who controls Pulau Ubin

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Passport needed to cross border also.