• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie m&d Angry That PRC Local Neighbours Tell m&d Family To Shut The Fark Up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
prchdbcomplain.jpg

A Malay family with four children were told by HDB officers repeatedly to tone down their ‘noise’ after being their PRC neighbors lodged complaints against them.

The incident was shared by Syed Sharil on behalf of her sister Sharifah Nor Farizan on Facebook:

“Recently, she got visited by HDB officers quite often because apparently, her neighbour, who is a China National, complained to HDB about her 4 kids being too noisy.”

Sharil wondered why the HDB officers are siding with the PRC national instead of Singaporeans:

“Now, here’s what I don’t get: I thought the Singapore government wants Singaporeans to have more kids so why in the blue-est of blue hell did they send the HDB officers to tend to the complain as if they are siding with the China National?! They asked my sister is it possible to tone down the kids’ noises. It’s like asking can u please go fuck yourself for no reason?”

In contrast, when a pinoy ‘special’ kid living in Choa Chu Kang disturbed the peace in the neighborhood with his drumming, no action is taken against him and residents were told by their MP to be more ‘understanding’ towards him.

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/...down-noise-after-complaints-by-prc-nationals/

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To me, is just a matter that his sister's 4 kids are just too fucking noisy. Even if a Singaporean Chinese family are their neighbour, the Chinese family would have complained one way or another.

Sharil and his sister are losers. Using nationality (or even race) to make a wrong sound right!! Losers. Dun have 4 kids lah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Johntan as a Chinese dog you should be siding the m&ds right

As a responsible citizen and voter, I am more concerned about the rise of religious militancy amongst a certain segment of our population. I would need to get my grassroots kakis to talk to this m&d family.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did this Malay vote for:confused: this is getting repetitive.

Sporrans must take responsibility for their past actions. They are now paying the price for blindly trusting the PAP

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, is just a matter that his sister's 4 kids are just too fucking noisy.

My neighbour above my unit also the same.
Imagine having a few fat kids running inside the house from one end to another... like watching Jurassic Park T-Rex running about with theatre sound effect.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid m&d never use brain. Did the govt tell m&ds to have more children?! No sir!

And if u wanna have kids, then pls raise them like humans not animals.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a responsible citizen and voter, I am more concerned about the rise of religious militancy amongst a certain segment of our population. I would need to get my grassroots kakis to talk to this m&d family.

Alamak you betrayed the chinese dog club your master chinesedog won't be happy.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid m&d never use brain. Did the govt tell m&ds to have more children?! No sir!

And if u wanna have kids, then pls raise them like humans not animals.

Ha ha yes, m&ds seriously believe that the government wants the people to have more children, he never for once stop and think, more children yes, but NOT "m&d" children.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice thread JohnTan..

And who allow these PRCs in?

It's time to remove the REAL cause to ALL these 'problems'! LoLoL